The Last Post Wins!

Raizen, a person I've heard things about...

Idk man I'm more of an RP person myself for some silly reason, eheh...
Don't even have Terraria anymore after switching to the PS5 and stuff, to be honest. Not much of an art dude.

Not sure it's my kinda community, honestly...got some limited interests I'm happy with for now. Only reason I'm even sticking around on the TCF now is because um. Got some outstanding plots in RP's to wrap up like RJITU and TLRPPW. They'll still be around for a while due to the way they've been ingrained in things, buuut...yeah.

And also got some dudes who couldn't make it to Discord on here I wanna keep in contact with because they don't really have many other places to go IG.

Buut Imma stick around on the server and see...

Raizen, a person I've heard things about...

Idk man I'm more of an RP person myself for some silly reason, eheh...
Don't even have Terraria anymore after switching to the PS5 and stuff, to be honest. Not much of an art dude.

Not sure it's my kinda community, honestly...got some limited interests I'm happy with for now. Only reason I'm even sticking around on the TCF now is because um. Got some outstanding plots in RP's to wrap up like RJITU and TLRPPW. They'll still be around for a while due to the way they've been ingrained in things, buuut...yeah.

And also got some dudes who couldn't make it to Discord on here I wanna keep in contact with because they don't really have many other places to go IG.

Buut Imma stick around on the server and see...
oh the server doesn’t even talk about terraria we just post memes and whatever :red: comes to mind

Unequivocal best ability in the Kirby series is Tornado (outside of Forgotten Land, where it's just decent.)
Funny zoom, so fair enough.

Anyway, I'm ready for Stardew Valley if you are.

Also I had one stupid idea for how to be able to do stuff in Solitarus during nemesis tests
Specifically translating Sona's fire magic to 4 fire type Pokemon moves, and then just hoping for the best.
...Only problem is :red: RNG in every way imaginable.

Anyway, I'm ready for Stardew Valley if you are.
On Wednesdays I can't really access it until... about 2 and a half hours from now unfortunately, if you'd be ready then though, I should be able to play one or two days. I'll have tons more available time tomorrow.

On Wednesdays I can't really access it until... about 2 and a half hours from now unfortunately, if you'd be ready then though, I should be able to play one or two days. I'll have tons more available time tomorrow.
I should be available at that time unless dinner interrupts at an awful time.

I hope so too, actually.

I should probably put my switch in the dock. Haven't used it in a while, probably at least a month of not using it at all.
My pro controller has been synced to someone else's Switch that whole time, too.

Back
Top Bottom