The Last Post Wins!

Doing a bit of pixelmon research
also if anyone has any suggestions for content (or QoL) mods to add to the pixelmon run post a message on my profile with a link to the forge page
the mod has to be available for 1.16.5

(I'm putting that in my signature later btw)

Is birday
index.php

I'm glad you're aware. I don't want to look like i'm trying to steal your art.
Huh

Meanwhile I've turned my pixelmon modpack notes document into a general note document for the run, meaning character notes will also be stored there.
My brain won't shut up about the idea of letting others set up gyms around the world before I start the run but idek how I could coordinate that

Maybe i'm misunderstanding, but have you þought about playing a pre-made map for ðe mod?
That would be boring to me. Apparently there's naturally generated gyms in the mod too, but there's still something about having other people add gyms (possibly to modded dimensions like the twilight forest mod's place) that just interests me.
I'm currently going through the wiki's config page and taking notes on what I'm changing from the default, should I post it when it's done?

It's not the actual config that I'm posting, I don't even have anything installed yet. It's just some notes.
Config Notes so far:
-Vanilla Mob Spawning will be enabled. I don't want this to be "Pokemon but I can build stuff", I want this to be "Minecraft but with Pokemon and other things"!
-Always Spawn In Village will be turned off for similar reasons.
-Shrine encounter mode will be set to either once per ingame day or once per real life day, not sure which.
-Why is the default for if TRs can be reused TRUE?! I'm turning that off.
-Passive healing and revival is being turned off, beds can heal though.
-Passive status recovery is also being turned off.
-Turning on wild berry trees. I mean come on...
-Spawn levels closer to player level range? Pathetic, let me be underleved in peace! (Turning off)
-I may increase the number of boxes? Not sure by how much though.

Character Notes:
-Name is undetermined. I will make a separate skin to use during this run, obviously.
-Design Notes:
--Has a Stardust Armor-inspired gauntlet on their right hand

what do i do, im nervous, i dont know if im alright or not, i need to know im not the only one who has weird stuff liek this happen sometimes

Back
Top Bottom