The Last Post Wins!

Alr i slept a bit and im not seeing things move
Imagine if there was a cute little demon that calms you down.
By the time I finish this part of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded I'm gonna be actually decent at QTEs-
Play cookie clicker to practice qtes

Question, Esther.

How often do you er. Leave your comfort zone?
It is advised to not enter panic zone!
I don't know. And it's not like I have much room for it right now.
Do not let yourself get forced to do things that you do not want.

It’s hard to talk about stuff with ya sometimes.

Buut. Well. It’s fine.
Better leave them alone for some time

I'm going to up the enemy difficulty again real quick. they still feel kinda pathetic.
If they speak French, they are not pathetic.
boppity bippity your breathing is now a conscious activity
NO NO NO NO NO
Hello
i um
gotta go play piano
so meh
hbu?
Piano is a nice instrument, why is it bad?
tbh I barely know
got Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded for my birthday yesterday which is neat
planning to use some of my birthday money to order 358/2 days too
Nice!

I just beat ðe first 2 Bowser levels in SM64. Apparently ðey don't contain hundred coin stars.
Wonderful!

I keep dying to these big bandits in here
new plan: Casually spam Aero and slowly chip them down
Maybe i'll finally beat TLoZ:OoT. I've been playing it since i was just a wee lad but i've never gotten past ðe first few adult dungeons.
Keep trying

This may take a while
You got the point!

I reply like this now because I cannot keep up with TLPW like you internet veterans.

Last edited:
the April SoTG is so pog
ConveyorSpoiler2.gif

also could chests always do that?

found a video where people spawned 50 warhawks(the elden ring enemy with explosive barrels, really annoying and has probably lost me more runes than any enemy before) for every boss
it's literally just hiroshima but elden ring

found a video where people spawned 50 warhawks(the elden ring enemy with explosive barrels, really annoying and has probably lost me more runes than any enemy before) for every boss
it's literally just hiroshima but elden ring
oh god

I don't think I'll have much trouble with action commands in paper mario games after I'm done with Kingdom Hearts tbh

I started purifying dirt from a river near my house into clay to turn into an ocarina ðen learned ðat ðe dirt near my house has very little clay in it. It's too dark and rainy now to go check on it but ðe last time i did it was a brown sludge a little þinner ðan paint. I hope i get enough clay out of ðis batch. If i try ðis again i'll look for richer soil to start from.

Back
Top Bottom