Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Nya! The Sbloomba returns!)

Sblibbers, the sblobbing sblib slime, is eating it's way through a village, causing general havoc and chaos.

Om nom nom, goes the very hungry sblib, eating not one, not two, but three screaming villagers.

Munch munch crunch, goes the very hungry sblib, eating not one, not two, but three little houses.

Snap crackle pop, goes the very hungry sblib, toppling not one, not two, but three stone pillars.

"..."
(I'll be restarting Night's counter once we land and do a roll with max stress penalty because I completely lost track of the counter.)

(We’ll see if I get burnt out quick or not)
My characters are still with the group at whatever location they are at

Dark shakes his head.
"..."
"Well, I don't think we're forgetting anything?"

"..."
"Uh..."
<<If it's important, then decide now.>>

(So um. @SchatGirl. You want to go through with that sidequest with the crashed ship from a while back?)

The giant bug man hobbles out of his ship, holding a sword of lusterless black metal. two of his legs seem damaged, and one of them is almost torn off. His armor, which is covered in ash and soot, is reminiscent of a medieval knight.

(Hopefully you guys don't mind the detour.)
(But hey, at least that reduces the risk regarding whether low rolls happen on a certain counter...)

Tempor stops flying forwards through the air, coming to a stop in the air but still keeping everyone up by beating their wings to maintain their height.
<<Are we heading back to the mountains then?>>
"I guess so. If only to at least investigate the wreckage and its surrounding area."
"Any objections, people?"

"No."
"No?"

"Sounds good then. Let's turn around, Tempor."

<<Understood.>>
Tempor turns around and starts heading back to the mountain range.

Back
Top Bottom