Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Forest Walk:
-------------------------
"Too much leadership placed onto one person without thoughts of a successor does pose a bit of a risk though.. do you not agree?"
"Well, of course."
"And then delegation too..."

"Unless they are made to believe that those within their own group may be placed there by the machine himself.

"Now, I am unsure how such a thing could happen, but delusion runs rampant in the lack of reason.."
Draucon doesn't seem to know what to say to this.

"Maintenance tasks or such. Considering how many of us rely on them it'd be pretty bad if we didn't have any way to repair them."
"Jack seems to know his way around tech."

Forest walk:
"I appreciate the thought, but I can survive a bit of wear and tear."
"I think Sirale asked that question more in consideration of Ayita or something."
Draucon looks around at the rest of the group he's walking with.
"...Which of you guys have augmentations again?"

Pheonix Introduction:
Dark awaits the arrival of the ATV at the Pheonix. (@Chir': Ready to continue this?)

Last edited:
Forest walk:

"I think Sirale asked that question more in consideration of Ayita or something."
Draucon looks around at the rest of the group he's walking with.
"...Which of you guys have augmentations again?"
Valthax just stares at him while hovering.

FLUXXATION's SHIP
==============================]

Three transports drop from the ship, flying quickly downwards towards the planet below.

"That's a flawed philosophy. For what is a living being but a machine which operates differently? The meeting of the two can provide many benefits which are not present if you choose simply one or the other."

Forest Walk:
Valthax just stares at him while hovering.
"Besides you, obviously."

Daybreak Base:
Three transports drop from the ship, flying quickly downwards towards the planet below.
Not long after, a thuggish brute of a man barges into Eedelb's office.

"Sire. Our diviners just picked up something. It's from that ship."

Eedelb, alert after having just finished his paperwork, stands up now.
"..."
"Keep me posted. Get people ready to mobilise."

Within a few minutes, multiple Daybreak operatives can be seen leaving the cave they're hiding out in, not too far away from the group but certainly not in sight either. Multiple of them ride hover bikes, accompanied by a pair of hover trucks.

...The tiny robot falls apart again, reforming a few feet away. It starts wheeling off, only to suddenly stop and change direction. This process continues seemingly on loop.

...The tiny robot falls apart again, reforming a few feet away. It starts wheeling off, only to suddenly stop and change direction. This process continues seemingly on loop.
(This would be me if I realized when I forgot a charger or my bottle of ice tea BEFORE arriving where I need to be or already being 90% of the way there...)

*Hessian checks that the coast is clear before letting the tree crash to the ground.*
*With his rock Hessian starts to smash off the branches of the tree.*
(I’m imagining one of those videos of primitive home building on YouTube but it’s just a giant buff anthro creature)

The three transports fly low above the trees, getting roughly a mile out from the supposed camp before deploying their troops.

A few dozen foot soldiers, armed with rifles, swords, pistols, you name it. A dozen or so heavy units with heavy weapons, 2 tank-like machines, a few floating transport type ships for the soldiers, and finally, some sort of large helicopter type aircraft, bolstering an impressive arsenal.

Zarenth lands soon after, tapping the side of his head a few times before gesturing forwards.

The party begins to move, surprisingly quiet..

Daybreak:
(I’m imagining one of those videos of primitive home building on YouTube but it’s just a giant buff anthro creature)

The three transports fly low above the trees, getting roughly a mile out from the supposed camp before deploying their troops.
Their target? A cave so far. Multiple Daybreak scouting squads would’ve been seen leaving and entering it. X-Rays [or…sonar? Idk tech but their stuff’s probably advanced enough for it] of the geography would probably reveal the rest of the beginnings of a half-decent outpost lies underground in the cave. Their construction skills wouldn’t seem half bad…if still quite primitive by their standards. Still urban and using cement and basic windows.

A few dozen foot soldiers, armed with rifles, swords, pistols, you name it. A dozen or so heavy units with heavy weapons, 2 tank-like machines, a few floating transport type ships for the soldiers, and finally, some sort of large helicopter type aircraft, bolstering an impressive arsenal.

Zarenth lands soon after, tapping the side of his head a few times before gesturing forwards.

The party begins to move, surprisingly quiet..
The squadron of hover-bikes and the hover trucks…appear to be headed in the wrong direction. Assuming that’s…meant for them?

It takes them a moment to slow down, detecting the presence of the incoming squadron, turning to make their way towards them.

A white shield emanates from the hover-trucks, shielding the hover bikes. Probably won’t be too hard to break with enough firepower.

The following radio transmission should be simple enough to intercept.
Rando: <{This is strike force Alpha, looks like we may need reinforcements.}>
Rando: <{What’s the status on Lightning?}>
???: <{On her way.}>
Rando: <{…understood.}>

Observant units might eye a certain ant woman charging up their railcannon from atop the truck…

Forest Walk:
Draucon just huffs, looking around again.

Base Clearing:
Luis flaps after it to pick it up again.
<...alright, you definitely understood me when I said magic...>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom