Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

The avali doesn't turn toward Dark.
1714865335894.png
"Well we don't know anything about this planet other than how we got here, and what we've encountered. No idea what the system's called, no recognised stellar objects in sensor range. Even the gateway data is odd, though it is compatible with our system."

The avali doesn't turn toward Dark.
"Well we don't know anything about this planet other than how we got here, and what we've encountered. No idea what the system's called, no recognised stellar objects in sensor range. Even the gateway data is odd, though it is compatible with our system."
"...hm. I don't suppose you've noticed Fluxxation's ship on your way down then?"

Sirale stops and looks at Ayita.
"I assume you heard about the situation then?"
Draucon and Luis just watch.

As does Tempor, while Eve and Pol are still looking for (edit: HOW DID I) Akkith.

Last edited:
"...hm. I don't suppose you've noticed Fluxxation's ship on your way down then?"
"We had a brief exchange of shots."

Draucon and Luis just watch.

As does Tempor, while Eve and Pol are still looking for Ayita.
Well she shouldn't be hard to find.
"And your thoughts on the deal?"
"I am not experienced in military matters, though I am concerned what will happen in the case that Fluxxation is defeated. Will this group and Daybreak simply return to hostilities?"

Draucon looks at Luis as the two watch...noticing his somewhat downcast expression. He elbows him.
"...oy."
Luis looks up at him, expressionless.
"...how long ago was it that Dark told me you were just as capable as the rest of us?"
"...What?"
"Hmph. As worried about doing the wrong thing as those two other dolts."
"...?"

(Edit for @Ivyss because I am DEFINITELY a pro gæmer who DOES NOT KEEP forgetting things somehow)
"...hm. You know what their arsenal is like then?"

"...hm. You know what their arsenal is like then?"
"Well, what they used against us were plasma projectiles from a set of rotary cannon style railgun turrets, lasers likely intended as their anti-shield weapon, which is an odd choice in place of simply using weapons created specifically for use against shields, and attempting to send one of their robots as a boarding unit. However we suspect they would at least have a missile and torpedo launch system as well as it would be a rather odd thing not to have."

"I would assume so."
"Either way, I think I support the deal, to hopefully reduce casualties."

Pheonix Introduction:
-------------------------
"Well, what they used against us were plasma projectiles from a set of rotary cannon style railgun turrets, lasers likely intended as their anti-shield weapon, which is an odd choice in place of simply using weapons created specifically for use against shields, and attempting to send one of their robots as a boarding unit. However we suspect they would at least have a missile and torpedo launch system as well as it would be a rather odd thing not to have."
"..."
"Remind me again how long it'll take to get this ship back in the sky again?"

Base Clearing: Character shenanigans
"Yeah I hope so as well then."
Sirale then looks at Draucon and Luis.
"Suppose there's your answer then."
Draucon and Luis both nod, as the latter walks off, Draucon following him.
"...Dark isn't here to decide..."
"...so?"
"Isn't he the leader here? And he's off, presumably with Eeva to do...something."
"Feel kind of bad doing this big stuff without him..."

Draucon just remains silent for a bit, thinking...

"...Luis, you think this is a good idea, right?"
"...Yes?"
"Quit worrying too much."
Draucon shrugs.
"You've always played second fiddle to everyone. Dark being the leader here, Viren taking charge back home when we were dealing with Daybreak..."
"You carrying out the orders of the SBS in recruiting us to help deal with that stuff..."
"Even
her manipulative tricks..."
"Took Dark forever to nail it in my head that you can play first fiddle as well. So quit doubting yourself and prove it like you already have before."

Luis just looks off and at the pterodactyl, thinking.

Eve[, after probably finding Akkith,] eventually slows down to a stop, standing by a tree.
"...you want to just sit down, Pol?"
"Well, you'd be the only one sitting then; I'm already sat on your shoulder."
"I forget why I let you do that..."
"...well, we can rest, if you'd like!"
"-Or uh...you, hehe..."

"..."
Eve nods, sitting down by a tree to survey the area with Pol, just relaxing.

"Well, if I started powering up the engines right now, we could be in orbit in [between 30-60 minutes]."
"..Ah."
"Thought you guys might've been shot down or..."
"..."
"Well, nonetheless, I'm pretty sure we aren't ready for a full on assault yet."

"Well, seemed rather typical, maybe even a bit basic, but certainly robust. Seems it was probably transmitted a live feed elsewhere though but couldn't find any transmitter or anything built into what we took. What was interesting was it had a logo on it, which, was a bit too marred by weather to make out anything other than the word "laboratories" on it. Next to that, however, it said had "Centraxia Division" stamped into the metal, seemingly far more crudely than the logo."

"Well, seemed rather typical, maybe even a bit basic, but certainly robust. Seems it was probably transmitted a live feed elsewhere though but couldn't find any transmitter or anything built into what we took. What was interesting was it had a logo on it, which, was a bit too marred by weather to make out anything other than the word "laboratories" on it. Next to that, however, it said had "Centraxia Division" stamped into the metal, seemingly far more crudely than the logo."
Luis walks over to him to take a closer look at the camera for himself.
“…Centraxia division…?”

Back
Top Bottom