Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(And now I'm also tempted to throw just my Roxas, potentially with Navy (but not Esther), into the group with KH Roxas in it... Should I? It might be really interesting...)

"No clue... one minute I was helping look for Sora, next I'm here, how about you?"
<Well, I guess there was also...>
<Eh.>

"Just doing some aviation practice."
"Then a portal opened in front of me."
"Think I blacked out for a bit..."
"Then I found myself here..."

<Great. Still no leads.>

As [Blue text] and Roxas(?) are talking about how they got here conveniently a portal opens and out falls Tess

(Welp, I posted the needed descriptions over in tlpw, you should go check them out)
(Well aside from Ven but I'm too lazy to update his description today so if you want a description then I'll have to post the original one)

(...Maybe you could leave it as a surprise?)
(Don't mind if you really want to though.)
(Thing is, Team Roxas doesn't know much about my characters, so I'll just post the quotes here then post a screenshot of Ven's (EXTREMELY OLD but I haven't made an updated one yet and it's still somehow decent enough to work for now) description)
(I slightly modified them from the document, because I need to add some amount of info for TLRPPW)
Name: Navy
Age: At this point, they lost track. They’ve been around for at least a few hundred years.
Species: Human
Appearance: Personality: Mostly a nice person, though they seem a bit… how do I say this… distanced? From everyone else. They tend to be very blunt as well.
Equipment: A sword, but nothing else.
Abilities: Fire magic, Dark magic. (Doesn’t currently have any upgrade plans)
Strengths: Skilled with their fire magic, and pretty good at dodging attacks.
Weaknesses: Really bad at blocking attacks, and has some trouble actually befriending others.
Other:
Text Color: #5f1412

Name: Roxas
Appearance: See above
Personality: Usually, introverted as all hell, but he does have a more confident side that he mostly shows during important battles.
Equipment: See above
Abilities: Wind magic, Light magic, has no upgrade plans
Strengths: He’s extremely agile, good luck in advance with hitting him.
Weaknesses: Introvert go brrrrrrrrrrrr
Other:
Text Color: #d29759

Name: Vanitas Eventide
Nickname (Optional): Vani
Appearance:
(In terms of armor, it's just frost armor)
Personality: Usually friendly, a bit quiet, and doesn’t like having to fight (with some exceptions of course).
Equipment: North Pole, Pulse Bow, Horseman’s Blade.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Good at ranged combat.
Weaknesses: Terrible at dodging attacks.
Other:
Text Color: #60e5c7
png.png

Why is it a screenshot, I hear you ask?
...This was taken from a PDF version... of my very first unused OC description document on my old phone.
As for appearance:
1663793253114.png

(yey)
"[...I was mostly wondering why you attacked like that.]"

After about a minute, they might notice a small yellow teardrop-shaped stone being thrown at something or someone.
"[don't trust you]"

Nava would flinch after seeing it, then say
"Hey Alisa, did you see that?"

Back
Top Bottom