Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

"An awful foe. Truly it is a tale worth telling once I can compose myself. You can see his body to the left there."

Gesturing to a cargo hold, there lies a three meter tall devil, body covered in burn marks, stab wounds, slashes, and what appear to be gunshots.

'On the opposite side of the hallway is a bewitched smithy. It is very useful, but inactive for now as the ship is damaged. The navigational room is up ahead. I placed the bodies there. One of them is a mechanical doll, and the other a robot. Both were valiant and noble."
Luis checks out the rooms as Snez mentions them, while Pol sort of flies about, looping around and exploring the ship on her own.

Dark reappears further in the ship through another portal, as Snez mentions the bodies.
"..."

Paimko would shudder slightly...

``I-I see, tell me what you currently have in mind...``
"Ah yes! An epic of considerable length, filled with heroism, tragedy, and camaraderie! The battle itself was harrowing and dangerous, rivers of blood burning across the ship! Explosions, blades, and bullets galore!" Snez'ward's eyes are filled with a lust for battle and are fervently gleaming. "The villain was inevitably laid to rest, but at the cost of two lives and a marooned survivor. What an ending!"
Luis checks out the rooms as Snez mentions them, while Pol sort of flies about, looping around and exploring the ship on her own.

Dark reappears further in the ship through another portal, as Snez mentions the bodies.
"..."
Luis would notice that the body is rapidly decomposing and giving off a ridiculous amount of heat. The smithy is filled with metal and tools all strewn about, and several weapons that are made of lusterless black steel.

Pol would probably find many rooms, although few are worth noting. The kitchen seems to hold an odd amount of food for just one person, however.

The bodies themselves are mangled and burned, gears and an odd, blue liquid spilled everywhere.

"Ah yes! An epic of considerable length, filled with heroism, tragedy, and camaraderie! The battle itself was harrowing and dangerous, rivers of blood burning across the ship! Explosions, blades, and bullets galore!" Snez'ward's eyes are filled with a lust for battle and are fervently gleaming. "The villain was inevitably laid to rest, but at the cost of two lives and a marooned survivor. What an ending!"
"..."
"Nice to know you're doing well."
<He doesn't seem very distraught...>
<Sure does seem like a lot happened here.>

Luis would notice that the body is rapidly decomposing and giving off a ridiculous amount of heat. The smithy is filled with metal and tools all strewn about, and several weapons that are made of lusterless black steel.
Luis rests his eyes on the fire devil for a moment, and then eyes the weapons' unusual steel briefly.

Pol would probably find many rooms, although few are worth noting. The kitchen seems to hold an odd amount of food for just one person, however.
Pol decides to take a closer look at the food...

Dark decides to flare his pale red eyes to check out his surroundings visually, looking around.
His gaze then falls on the bodies.

"..."
"Nice to know you're doing well."
<He doesn't seem very distraught...>
<Sure does seem like a lot happened here.>

Luis rests his eyes on the fire devil for a moment, and then eyes the weapons' unusual steel briefly.

Pol decides to take a closer look at the food...

Dark decides to flare his pale red eyes to check out his surroundings visually, looking around.
His gaze then falls on the bodies.
"Extremely! I look forward to meeting with them in the next life."

The food itself seems to suit a bug's taste, mainly being plant based.

The control table is melted brutally. No wonder the ship crashed. There seems to be a couple of dents as well, probably from Snez trying to navigate.
(Try not to go too far without me btw)
(We'll probably stick to the ship rn. The sidequest comes later!)

"Extremely! I look forward to meeting with them in the next life."
"Next life, huh?"
"Is that Valhalla or something?"

The food itself seems to suit a bug's taste, mainly being plant based.
"..."
"Nah."

Pol then goes back to flying around in the ship, conveniently not noticing the dead bodies since they're too busy closing their eyes to enjoy moving around.

The control table is melted brutally. No wonder the ship crashed. There seems to be a couple of dents as well, probably from Snez trying to navigate.
<Don't those bodies bring back memories...>
Dark continues staring at the bodies of Snez's comrades for a bit...-

"Dark?"
"..!"
Luis puts his wing on Dark's shoulder as Dark looks back at him. "...you remembering something?"
"Yeah..."
"..."

Dark shakes his head again, eyes fading away. "Come on. Let's go."
"Alright..."
Luis gets moving again.
<...why do I get a bad feeling all of a sudden...> Dark then goes after Luis, after noticing he hasn't gotten moving yet.

(Yey)
(Soon(tm) I can commence Operation "The rest of the characters other than Dark have a total of no context of any kind as to what's wrong with Night"
Currently it's Operation "Nobody even realizes something's wrong with Night")

(Also, I think you might enjoy how I listed my character locations after having no idea what else to call it in my notes:
1675183522167.png
)

``I see, that must be tough to cope through...``

(Heya)

"What? Dost thou mean that old Norse myth? Nay, I mean in the weave." Snez says, slightly confused. "When mine soul enters back into the source, we shall meet again."
"Alright then. I'm... not familiar with that stuff at all."

Pol's still just having fun flying around.

<...gonna need a way to distract Pol so she doesn't have to see the dead bodies...>

<...wait. Shoot->

"Wait wait. Um, Pol?"

"Yes?" Pol stops flying around and looks at Luis.
"...why don't we um..."
"Look around the ship, maybe?"
"We don't need the entire team to help a guy bury two bodies."
"I don't think..."
"...how are you going to do the burial, Snez?"

(I still struggle to believe that actually happened yesterday especially considering I won a luck-based game at school today without much trouble simply because I was being smart with the strategy stuff)

Back
Top Bottom