Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Tisyn figures it may be best to stop pulling the cart and give everyone a break.
"Do either of you mind trying to work things out?"

“This shouldn’t take too long.
Hmm… anyone happen to have any mercury on them?”

Then the watch thingy speaks and starts whirring
“Three targets selected!”

“Now hold on just a minute there, bub! I’m not risking any teleporting just yet.”

The whirring shows no signs of stopping.

(I doubt anyone else is taking over the archers (people here don't seem to enjoy adopting plots in general and I'm bad at figuring out where to move things so not me) so I'd say that we can probably drop them off at the next stop or something because we're probably close to their destination anyway.)

(As for trying to keep up activity in this group, I think maybe @Streyll had plans but, emphasis on 'had' so maybe not, otherwise we can see if we could start trying to merge it into the main group.)

Tisyn shrugs.

"Saw something move."
Draucon's grip on his axe tightens...
"I see..."
The thing then seems to slowly fall back, in the opposite direction of its earlier movement, before suddenly snapping back and making the same movement it did previously...

(As for trying to keep up activity in this group, I think maybe @Streyll had plans but, emphasis on 'had' so maybe not, otherwise we can see if we could start trying to merge it into the main group.)
(I think the plan was just to do something before merging them with the main group anyway so...)
(Unless you want to give Tisyn a mech but...)

As the whirring gets louder, the funky watch starts crackling and sparking.

“Uh…
I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about.

…You might want to stand back though, just in case…”

Forest Walk:
-------------------------

Draucon comes to a stop, fist thrusted firmly in the air as a signal to follow suit.
"..."
"Something's here."
Valthax would stop.
Sirale nods and follows as well.
Shortly, Draucon may notice something move ahead of the group...

(17)
Lightning manages to notice this plan, and twists her head to get out of the way, the blade going above her instead.
She then barrels into the ground, digging up earth as she plows beneath the surface again...
The earth would rumble for a bit afterwards...
Zarenth slowly floats higher into the air, his coral blade vanishing as the molten stub of his arm begins to build up coral..

Everyone else backs off, leaving the cart as well, except for the archers and Aragond who all happened to spot something that fell off of the funky watch. All uttering a cry of, “ooh, shiny,” they dive for the object.

“There, I think it’s fine now,” Johnny says as the whirring stops, but then the watch, as if determined to prove him wrong abruptly explodes.

Aragond and the archers all go flying off into the sky Smash Bros style, perhaps with a barely perceptible, “we’re blasting off again!”

Johnny, Aerulux, and Aelesia are nowhere to be found. All that is left in Johnny’s place is a mysterious pair of green pants. And no, they are not Johnny’s pants, just to be clear.

Zarenth slowly floats higher into the air, his coral blade vanishing as the molten stub of his arm begins to build up coral..
And a few moments later, Lightning smashes up through the ground right under him, shooting straight up with a charge built up on her scales, however first she'd aim to try to bite down on Zarenth as she shoots up towards him. (13)

Draucon takes measured steps towards it cautiously…
Soon, he would be able to clearly see that... it's just a camera of some kind, which keeps slowly rotating one way, then snapping back to try and aim in a direction. Sesms it may be a bit broken?

Forest Walk: Crescendo?
-------------------------
Soon, he would be able to clearly see that... it's just a camera of some kind, which keeps slowly rotating one way, then snapping back to try and aim in a direction. Sesms it may be a bit broken?
Draucon approaches it now to get a closer look, ready for if it suddenly attacks him...
If not, he tries looking for what it's trying to aim at.

Back
Top Bottom