• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console The Lihzhard Temple

cvb14763

Skeletron Prime
May have spelled it wrong

On my Wii U, I was exploring the jungle and found the Lihzhard Temple and could enter it prior to even hardmode because there was a 2 wide section on the roof of the doorway area that was just mud. I can provide pictures if need be.

Nike Leon

Staff member
May have spelled it wrong

On my Wii U, I was exploring the jungle and found the Lihzhard Temple and could enter it prior to even hardmode because there was a 2 wide section on the roof of the doorway area that was just mud. I can provide pictures if need be.
Thank you for your report :) unfortunately there are no plans to update WiiU version at this time.

Top Bottom