Weapons & Equip The Lord's Sword-Endgame Sword (SMALL SPRITES)

Lowdown

Terrarian
There should be a final sword to sum up all swords. There are MANY swords in terraria, as they are the signature weapons for melee users. There is a wide array of swords-- from shortswords to projectile-firing swords, but there should be one that stands above them all--the Lord's Sword.

Here is the sprite of the (hopefully) new post-Moon Lord weapon:
166cf5293cb91a7df696d919b67e42be.png
Sorry it's so small. Plz comment if you know how to make it larger (or to properly insert it).

Damage: 250
Insanely Strong Knockback
10% Crit. Strike Chance
Very Fast Speed
Fires 3 Star-shaped projectiles that ricochet off walls (5 times) and can pierce up to 5 enemies; stars do 2.5x damage
Sprite:
37987632dd5c6ce0f195bd30a738af27.png
srry it's so small.

Tooltip: 'To rid this world of evil!'

This item is crafted with:
1 Terra Blade
1 Star Wrath
1 Meowmere
1 Broken Hero Sword

It is crafted at an Orichalcum/Mythril Anvil.

This weapon is basically an upgrade of all 3 endgame swords combined:
Terra Blade's projectile passes through 3 enemies instead of 5 enemies.
Star Wrath's star projectiles do 2x damage instead of 2.5x damage.
Meowmere's cat projectile bounces off of walls 4 times instead of 5 times.
The Lord's Sword fires 3 projectiles (unlike the Terra blade and Meowmere, which only fire 1 projectile).

PLZ SUPPORT SO THIS CAN GET RELEASED!

Pointless to add a weapon that combine the OP (not really) swords when you have nothing to use it on. I also don't support the idea of having a "ultimate weapon." The Meowmere isn't good enough or anything?
PLZ SUPPORT SO THIS CAN GET RELEASED!
No matter how many people support it, they will just add some of them into the game. (like what? Around 6 for 1.3 and there're more than 3000-4000 of suggestions on the forums).

We don't need another endgame sword. 3 is enough, and the Meowmere has already broken terms of balance.

yeah. also, sorry for being so brutal. however, we already have two endgame swords. we don't need to combine a bunch or swords and make a "better version"
Yeah...I should use 2 others, like the bladetongue (maybe not, since it's recent) and something else, but I think terra blade is fine since it isn't TOO endgame like the meowmere and the star wrath.
EDIT: I should also nerf it to make this weapon not too OP.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't think we need an "ultimate" weapon, for any class. And, there's also the problem that it kinda messes with the balance of the classes; If this were implemented, Melee would be the hands-down most powerful class in the game. And the classes are supposed to be equal...Except for Throwing Weapons...Poor Throwing Weapons...

Anyway, again, sorry, but no support.

Sorry, but I don't think we need an "ultimate" weapon, for any class. And, there's also the problem that it kinda messes with the balance of the classes; If this were implemented, Melee would be the hands-down most powerful class in the game. And the classes are supposed to be equal...Except for Throwing Weapons...Poor Throwing Weapons...

Anyway, again, sorry, but no support.
Ok I understand that, but the reason I did this whole thing is because personally, I like to use melee weapons over the others.

Last edited:
Pointless to add a weapon that combine the OP (not really) swords when you have nothing to use it on. I also don't support the idea of having a "ultimate weapon." The Meowmere isn't good enough or anything?

No matter how many people support it, they will just add some of them into the game. (like what? Around 6 for 1.3 and there're more than 3000-4000 of suggestions on the forums).
well this aged awfully

Back
Top Bottom