• Yes!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Kind of...

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Not really...

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ayyyyy! I-a love-a the cat themed stuff, matey! MORE! MORE!

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

FiendishCatz

Eye of Cthulhu
==The Meowphuryite==
(A world of cuteness!)
(Sprites needed!)

The Meowphuryite is a magical biome that is spawned into the world when Golem is defeated.
Yes, that's right, it's purely cat-themed. *thousands of cat-lovers cheer in happiness*
Support the Meowphuryite and help the love of cats resist the demonic forces of dogs! And if you're a spriter, please do make sprites and/or a support banner for this! It helps my ideas to be shared to the universe, and it helps the cats too.

When Golem is defeated, a random surface block in the world will be converted to the Meowphuryite. It will spread as fast as the Corruption, and will spread over the Corruption/Crimson, but not over the Hallow.

Meowphuryited Grass
Mineable With: Any Pickaxe
"Sends a tingle of happiness to the foot that steps on it."
- Grants Purring buff when stepped on -
- This is the grass of the Meowphuryite that spreads across the world. -
Whiskerstone
Mineable With: Pickaxe Axe/Drax +
"It meows when you mine it"
- That's not just a description. It really makes the same sound as the Meowmere's projectiles when mined! -
- This also gives the Purring buff -
- This is the stone of the biome that also spreads across the world. -

Whiskerwood
Mineable With: Pickaxe Axe/Drax +
"It's light and fluffy, just like a cotton ball, except wood."
- This is the wood of the biome that replaces normla trees when they have been Meowphuryited -

Mewtomb
Mineable With: Any Pickaxe/Hammer
"A gravestone that has cat ears and, wait, is that pink?"
- When the player is killed by a Meowphuryite enemy this will drop instead of a normal gravestone. -
- This is silly -

Mewmyte Ore
Mineable With: Picksaw + (since it's post-Golem it makes sense)
"It's like copper, but not at all."
- This is the ore of the biome that replaces any ore that comes into contact with the Meowphuryite -
- Used to craft the best pre-Moonlord gear -
Meowfury
Crafted With: 20 Meowphuryite Bars, 5 Souls of Delight, 1 Any Other Hardmode Bow
Type: Ranged
Damage: 50
- Shoots 3-7 arrows per arrow consumed -
- This is weird -
MORE COMING SOON!
O... M... G...
That BB code is seriously messed up.

Last edited:
Heh.

But then the meowmere coming from moon lord would make no sense and you should only get the best weapon after the last boss. D:

The BB Code is broken beyond belief, I tried to fix it... But... I don't know what you did... 2,794 words... Just in this one thread's BB Code...

Heh.

But then the meowmere coming from moon lord would make no sense and you should only get the best weapon after the last boss. D:
It really bothers me when people talk about items in Terraria as if there are "definite bests"

I NEVER used the Terra Blade, I used the horseman's blade which was underrated at the time because of its slightly lower base damage.

Meow! Meow meow meow. Meow. I support this despite it being a litter box. Hehehe, see what I did there?

EDIT: Not meaning a litter box as in it's crap, it's just messy like others said, not trying to attack or offend or anything.
CLOSE ENOUGH TO AN ATTACK. Reported.

Ok. About that post I deleted. I thought it was a joke. I'm deeply sorry for it and I wasn't thinking straight when I typed it out. I thought it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom