tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Have you downloaded and tested the mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol the glitch is this.
Whenever I place an item from this mod on the mannequin head, it's practically invisible, then there's only half of the empty mannequin head. When I put on another piece, it breaks and deletes the headpiece of the armor.
Which can be really frustrating. But thankfully I have a cheat menu for that kinda thing.

But it should be fixed for those who work very hard for their armor sets. It's only for headpieces too. I can place the other two pieces on just fine.

Lol the glitch is this.
Whenever I place an item from this mod on the mannequin head, it's practically invisible, then there's only half of the empty mannequin head. When I put on another piece, it breaks and deletes the headpiece of the armor.
Which can be really frustrating. But thankfully I have a cheat menu for that kinda thing.

But it should be fixed for those who work very hard for their armor sets. It's only for headpieces too. I can place the other two pieces on just fine.
Thanks! If you see any more bugs, please report them. Do you have any other mods installed?
I'm sure there'l be a fix with the next update.

That means you should read the whole thread first before trying to correct anyone in any way, I know It might lack in "content" bu still.

Read the beggining, actually let me quote it.
sorry, iv read it like billion times i just didn't get that you were referring to that
My apologies

Back
Top Bottom