tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Have you downloaded and tested the mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the other way around. the Ria is crafted with terra blade and horseman's blade and is used in the recipe for the true master sword
We were planning to resprite the whole Graphene and Angel sets :)
Awesome dude, I really like this mod:D

EDIT: even thought the true master sword is the OP-enest melee weapon ever convinced, Ria is still my favorite :passionate:

Last edited:
This mod is really cool! I really like the bosses. I'll get this mod, but I won't be able to play it until tAPI works. ;(

Reuploaded on youtube.
In the video you can see items from other mods so don't ask what are those items in my hotbar/accessory slots

Reuploaded on youtube.
In the video you can see items from other mods so don't ask what are those items in my hotbar/accessory slots

Dude, when is this update gonna be released:eek:. I am HURTIN for that orb staff, and what looks to be a new true master sword mode:naughty:

Dude, when is this update gonna be released:eek:. I am HURTIN for that orb staff, and what looks to be a new true master sword mode:naughty:
the vampire knives mode was always there. it got added in beta 1.0

oh you mean the "spear" and "throw" mode? that's an entirely new weapon

P.S: the update is gonna take some time, since the WHOLE angel set is being resprited!
P.S2 (no pun intended): if you want i can post a list of what is shown in the teaser ;)

the vampire knives mode was always there. it got added in beta 1.0

oh you mean the "spear" and "throw" mode? that's an entirely new weapon

P.S: the update is gonna take some time, since the WHOLE angel set is being resprited!
P.S2 (no pun intended): if you want i can post a list of what is shown in the teaser ;)

To the list, yes PLEASE:naughty:. And also I was talkin about those demon scythes you kept launching. How is possible? (I am engrish master)

The pumpkins spawned by Ria and the master sword seem to really like npcs for some reason...o_O
Screenshot (4).png

Sorry aomone else has aleready approached us.
Brian really needs to delete the wiki contest section...
The pumpkins spawned by Ria and the master sword seem to really like npcs for some reason...o_OView attachment 19264
sorry IDK how to fix that. it's no issue as long as there aren't enough pumpkins for your game to lag tho
To the list, yes PLEASE:naughty:
here i go!
In the spoiler, i showed off:
-a new armor set (Ichor set)
-two new weapons (Orb Staff [summon] & Pyro Javelin [melee])
-two new accessories (Plasma Boots & Graphene Shield)
-a new town NPC (The Knight)
-my new house :naughty:

Last edited:
I don't know anything about modding..but I THINK you could change a line somewhere that makes the pumpkins only target hostile NPCs
No, that doesn't work. To fix that, you would need to make a new projectile, which is hard. And it still might target NPCs.

Back
Top Bottom