tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Have you downloaded and tested the mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How 'bout Dat Spoiler? :naughty:
oh yeah.
-The graphene knight has a few new tricks in his sleeve, when he reaches second form!
-Added a new ore and tier: Ichor tier, crimson counterpart to Cursed tier
-Pumpkins from Ria and TMS have been replaced with a placeholder projectile which does not follow NPCs or enemies. need to find out how to make homing AI not follow the player :|
-Added a new town NPC that comes after the Graphene Knight is defeated, and sells some cool stuff that'll help you in fighting the Spectral Angel! (one of those items is a shield that makes you immune to cursed flames. :naughty:)
-Added graphene bricks
-Added plasma boots
-Changing modes on multi-mode items is no longer right click, it now can be bound to some other key
-Added GUNSZ!
-Added Plasma and Electro Expulsor, both sold by the Cyborg, you'll need them to craft GUNSZ! and the plasma boots
-Added Hell Cinders
-Added Orb Staff
-Added Pyro Javelin
-Lots more!

Relase date: maybe later today

Planned stuff for next update:
-Vampiric armor :naughty:
-Angel armor resprite
-A new dragon boss!
-Ultrahardmode, unlocked by defeating the dragon boss :naughty:
-Beacon altars, will spawn after dragon boss is defeater, first beacon generates Graphene ore, second beacon Durasteel ore, third beacon Dragonstone ore
-Beacon crusher (hammer, can break beacon altars)
-Graphene knight and Spectral angel will be moved to endgame-Ultrahardmode
-New monsters that will spawn in ultrahardmode and have a chance to drop some cool weapons that'll help you get trough early ultrahardmode

-Need a name for dragon boss
-Need someone who can code completely custom AIs (very important!)

-Do you guys want moar GUNSZ in the next update?

Last edited:
:eek:I'm speechless... I moost pay dis wen I em home :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421261507][/DOUBLEPOST]What if you named the dragon Ddraig?
remember: some of this stuff i said is planned for the next update. (hence why i wrote "planned for next update") only the stuff at the top of the post is what is in the current update.

also yeah, kewl name for the dragon boss!

remember: some of this stuff i said is planned for the next update. (hence why i wrote "planned for next update") only the stuff at the top of the post is what is in the current update

also yeah, kewl name for the dragon boss!

Still, awesome update

Edit: what about spectral dragon? I'm just throwing out ideas lol

There are some bugs that I've noticed:
Plasma boots make you go TOO fast when you use the dash with the ninja gear and plummet you through the world resulting in a game crash (the text is way too long for some of the screen resolutions also)
This is all I've found so far. Gonna get me dat plasma gun and orb staff:naughty:
:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:

EDIT: Pyro javelin's 2nd mode doesn't work quite right for me. The projectiles go maybe a half a foot lol

Last edited:
There are some bugs that I've noticed:
Plasma boots make you go TOO fast when you use the dash with the ninja gear and plummet you through the world resulting in a game crash (the text is way too long for some of the screen resolutions also)
This is all I've found so far. Gonna get me dat plasma gun and orb staff:naughty:
:redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin:

EDIT: Pyro javelin's 2nd mode doesn't work quite right for me. The projectiles go maybe a half a foot lol
for the pyro javelin try to change modes back and forth. it was something that occurred to me while i was developing that item but i think i fixed it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom