tAPI The Moar Tiers Mod

Have you downloaded and tested the mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, that doesn't work. To fix that, you would need to make a new projectile, which is hard. And it still might target NPCs.
it'll be easy, i'll just have to make the current projectile target invalid if it's "friendly" tag is true. that way it will search for a new target, and if it's still friendly it just keeps searching for targets until it finds an hostile one... thanks for the suggestion tho!

it'll be easy, i'll just have to make the current projectile target invalid if it's "friendly" tag is true. that way it will search for a new target, and if it's still friendly it just keeps searching for targets until it finds an hostile one... thanks for the suggestion tho!
woohoo! happy to help :passionate:

So... you can fix it? :D

He just means he thinks we sould add a shark weapon to go with the plazma boots called plazma shark
And personaly i Think it sounds like a good idea
oh I see...neat :D..should it be a sword or an upgrade to the ranged shark guns? cuz a shark sword could be neat :eek:

oh I see...neat :D..should it be a sword or an upgrade to the ranged shark guns? cuz a shark sword could be neat :eek:
we were planning to add a magic weapon that works similat to the stynger.
we were ALSO planning to add more shark ranged weapons, but we had no ideas for names, so thanks for the suggestion!

inb4 i'm gonna add a check so the shield can't destroy minions. because destroying minions is pretty annoying if you're summoner because then you have to summon them again and it would cause bugs with minion buffs

Back
Top Bottom