The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

regarding the comment about gungeon: the only boss I have trouble with is the Mine Flayer. not even the Dragun was too tough.
however, in Exit The Gungeon, Mutread Head and Killinder are by far the two hardest bosses. Mutread head just has annoying patterns, and Killinder has invincibility, which is unheard of among XTG bosses. Killinder also has attacks that are incredibly difficult to avoid.

My max distance in enter the gungeon is the chamber 3 and the hardest boss i fighted is the giant bullet snake (i fighted with her and died, then the beehoster and i died too), she is annoying because she eats the bullet eggs(?) And get stronger, another annoying boss is the king on chamber 1, when i was a noob my first boss was the king and i just said:"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *ooff*, which kind of first boss is that?"

My max distance in enter the gungeon is the chamber 3 and the hardest boss i fighted is the giant bullet snake (i fighted with her and died, then the beehoster and i died too), she is annoying because she eats the bullet eggs(?) And get stronger, another annoying boss is the king on chamber 1, when i was a noob my first boss was the king and i just said:"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *ooff*, which kind of first boss is that?"
Ammoconda is a chamber 2 boss not a chamber 3 boss, and yeah that's definately one of the most overtuned bosses in that game, it would be more qulified as a chamber 3 or even chamber 4 boss.

For me Sven Packmaster in Hypixel Skyblock (Basically a modded game on a minecraft server). And mostly just because I'm broke and don't have the gear to fight it. But here's how it works, first, you have to pay this guy a bunch of money to start a quest to spawn the boss. Then you have to kill like a hundred wolfs for the boss to spawn, and when it does it ignores your defense, so the only way to fight it properly is to get an armor set which gives you lots of health. But that armor set requires you to kill like 50 Svens before you are allowed to wear it. And then all it drops is wolf teeth, unless you get the 1 in 2600 chance to get an actually good item.

Dungeon Guardian, Because whenever like your its first time playing, you can just die and his heath 9999 or something and his defense is also, 9999! Link is his Information page --- terraria.wiki.gg/Dungeon_Guardian

I am going to say either Mama Tick from Dead Cells,......and as I was typing I somehow forgot the other one. My brain wanted to block out the painful memories probably.

If that one's also from Dead cells I might be able to name it if you can describe some part of the fight.
No, because the rest from Dead Cells be like Attack, dodge roll, attack, dodge roll, attack, do.......or (yes I am talking you Time Keeper) freeze, attack, freeze, attack

I think you get the point.

Yeah, they are pretty heavily that, although I usually do shield builds so parry instead of dodge.

Basically Enter the Gungeon
No, it is so much different and about a million times faster. You won't be able to take a berth even after dodge rolling into safety. And yes, even faster than the bullet-hell Blockner the first boss the first time you meet it (in Dead Cells) (or maybe the second) is about the equivalence of speed and "dodge rolling"

I didn't get it but ok. (and blockner isn't that hard on first time) and we can only take a breath when behind a wall (if you're not facing the tank boss)

Back
Top Bottom