The Most "Noobed" Thing that you made in Terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was to long in pre - hardmode and i hate to farming Light souls so that i need very long t get good Items
[DOUBLEPOST=1437251061,1437250978][/DOUBLEPOST]And a other thing was that i killed the wof under 20 sec with pre hardmode gear and NO traps!!

Fell asleep for like 2secs..,, i think it was 3 secs mibi it was 4 :s anyway i awoke to see my self in full endgame armour killed by a...... Bat!!!

So this is pretty funny. Trixie was hunting truffle worms, and she found one. Trixie ran up to the disgusting worm and clicked rapidly, but could not catch it... Suddenly Trixie dies. She was holding the Rod of Discord and not the bug net >.<

I think Discord corrupted Trixie or something...
TerribleMLPjokesmadebyme

I dropped my Legendary Terra Blade on my friend's server when we were trading. He held it hostage until he went to get another item xD

First time I ever played Terraria... made a golden short sword...
I learned the difference between a short sword and a broad sword the hard way.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437437767,1437437630][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I first saw the "Red Object" I eagerly right clicked on it.

What did you think it was or did you just have no idea?
When I first saw it I thought it looked like one of those blood pool things from Diablo one :(

Lost to the WoF while it was at 10HP in Expert mode.
Couldn't Defeat any of the Mech bosses without help from friends in Expert Mode. (full titanium armor)
I had few wood left, accidentally made 2 tables instead of one and had to replant another to make a house.

I wouldn't really call this a newb moment but I cant really remember anything that I've done for a long while worse than this. During my most recent playthrough (my expert playthrough) I had lost to Plantera for the 5th time at least but that 5th time was the time I needed to notice that planetera slows down when traveling through blocks. Eureka moments are a bit asinine but satisfying at the same time.

Edit: ...... OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE NEWBIEST MOMENT! This is more an inexperience newb moment rather than a random act of stupid. I had an obnoxious time with the yoyo glove when I was looking for it. If I could find the skeleton merchant after damn near a half an hour, he wasn't selling it. So I decided to trap him and Wait. 2 hours later he still wasn't selling it much to my frustration. So I decide to just casually look for him.

Over a period of 2 days and trapping him again for several more hours he was not putting out the yoyo. I looked at the wiki multiple times but there was no indication that I was doing anything wrong........ until I had a Eureka moment and looked at the rarity of the yoyo glove. It was tier 4 which is early hardmode. In the early days of hardmode, niether the wiki or gamepedia actually directly stated that it was a hardmode item so when I saw that I had completely wasted my time for 2 days, I could only look in disbelief. In case it wasn't completely obvious, I hadn't even beaten skeletron at that point. In fact, I was looking for the yoyo glove to beat skeletron because I was having such a hard time against him.

If there's one thing you'll learn about me as you get to know me, it's that I can be very tenacious when it comes to things I want. That tenacity has been the worst of my quirks on numerous occasions. This is just one more of them XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom