tModLoader The Nightmare Mod looking for Coders!

Wow, really good sprites, I mean, amazing! Can't wait tell this is a mod :) would help with the coding if, yak now, I knew how to code... Oh, and as a Sid note, what coding language is Terraria written in? Would love to maybe learn how to code if I could....

Wow, really good sprites, I mean, amazing! Can't wait tell this is a mod :) would help with the coding if, yak now, I knew how to code... Oh, and as a Sid note, what coding language is Terraria written in? Would love to maybe learn how to code if I could....
Thanks! It uses C#

Probably not, but if I learn how to, it will be added!

Programming a new pillar is very difficult as far as I know, would help if I knew how but I'll probably learn within the next month or so.

If I get the time I will help with programming, but right now I'm focused on the Calamity Mod and possibly the Gyrolite Mod.

Programming a new pillar is very difficult as far as I know, would help if I knew how but I'll probably learn within the next month or so.

If I get the time I will help with programming, but right now I'm focused on the Calamity Mod and possibly the Gyrolite Mod.
Well, couldn't you just pretty mush copy+paste another pillar? Change the tag on it and voila?

Back
Top Bottom