The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

I know that the last post was in 2016, but jeez, this pack is awesome, with the last version of Terraria (1.4) the texture packs are more great than ever, there is any way that this pack could get updated? I tried but, only the items and some other stuff is compatible, but the armours and the tiles can't be seen, even the files that changes the character, the armour is because the "Arms" and "Body" file had to be in only one file called "Armour" but my skills aren't enough to fit them without damaging it in the process, it would be awesome to see this texture pack updated to the 1.4.

Edit: The sounds file is compatible too, i converted it in "XNB" format with "TConvert", they work perfect and is awesome.

I know that the last post was in 2016, but jeez, this pack is awesome, with the last version of Terraria (1.4) the texture packs are more great than ever, there is any way that this pack could get updated? I tried but, only the items and some other stuff is compatible, but the armours and the tiles can't be seen, even the files that changes the character, the armour is because the "Arms" and "Body" file had to be in only one file called "Armour" but my skills aren't enough to fit them without damaging it in the process, it would be awesome to see this texture pack updated to the 1.4.

Edit: The sounds file is compatible too, i converted it in "XNB" format with "TConvert", they work perfect and is awesome.
Have to second this. This was easily my favorite pack as a kid and to this day I wish I could play with it again

Back
Top Bottom