The (Not so) New Zelda Pack

imperishable

Terrarian
logo-png.32399

DOWNLOAD 3.0:

Mediafire Direct Download

PLEASE NOTE: THIS TEXTURE PACK IS NOT CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED AND MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST VERSION OF TERRARIA. 1.3 WAS THE LAST SUPPORTED VERSION.

Installation:

1. Download and install TCCL here!

2. Download the texture pack from the link at the top of this post.

3. Extract the file anywhere using Winrar or 7zip

4. Place files into the custom content folder located where you have Terraria installed. (Usually c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Custom Content)

5.Launch Terraria via the TCCL loader.

6. Look in Terraria\Custom Content\The Zelda Pack\Extras to browse alternate content/item sprites.

If you're having problems installing, M33N3 made a video to show how to install it.

You can find it here.

Screenshots:

screen1-png.32436

screen2-png.32755

armors-png.32773

item-teaser-png.32618

Here's a video Pedguin made showcasing the texturepack:

Description:

This texture pack attempts to change every graphic into something reminiscent of The Legend of Zelda. As well the graphics are twice the resolution of normal Terraria, which gives the game a much smoother feel. The original pack was started by Levaunt but became discontinued and free to use. After waiting awhile I decided to take it over. The original images are Free to Use, so if anyone wants to use them or start their own version that's more than fine. If anyone has their own continuation and has any problems regarding their version or the thread I made, feel free to PM me. A lot of these sprites belong to Levaunt and are free to use. They can be found here. All the new sprites and updated graphics belong to me and are not free to use.

Latest Update:

Version 3.0:

Tons of New Items added

New Armors added

New NPCs added

New Boss added

New Enemy added

New Misc added

Sound Effects added

Minor fixes

Previous Updates:

Version 2.8:

New Items added

New Projectile effects added

New Tiles added

Some minor fixes

(Background wood walls shouldn't mess up now.)

Version 2.5:

Added 3 new armor sets, and new hat.

Added all new buff icons and numerous UI changes.

Added/Fixed furniture pieces.

Added/Fixed new tiles/background tiles.

Added/Changed items.

Navi item sprite is now for the Fairy Bell instead of Ball of Light.

Numerous other changes.

Version 2.6:

Music added/fixed. Music compiled and procured by Magician Xy.

New armor.

Swords finished.

Finished Switches and Traps.

Added/Fixed new background tiles.

Added items.

Other minor fixes.

Version 2.6.5:

Tile/Item Fixes

Temporary Female Player Sprite.

Changed head to make more androgynous.

Added Tingle as guide

Added Giant ChuChu as King Slime

Version 2.7:

New Items added

New Weapons added

4 Female armor's added

Minor fixes

Temporary Wings Sprite added

Other things I can't remember right now

Progress:

72% Complete

(Please note that this is just a quick estimate based on the number of total sprites.)

Credit:

Levaunt for creating the original pack and alot of the sprites used in this.

Magician Xy for fixing and adding new music and sound effects.

Everyone who supports this pack, encouraging me and making it fun to work on.

Support:

If you would like to spread the word of this texture pack, just put this BB code into your signature.

Code:
[URL='http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-new-zelda-pack.80215/'][IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa383/crowe203068/Sig-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
I'm still not updating the pack yet because spriting tiles = no fun for anyone and various other reasons, but I thought I'd move the thread to the new forum. Also, I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard that the next update is the last big update for Terraria in which case I may or may not start working on the pack again.

I'm still not updating the pack yet because spriting tiles = no fun for anyone and various other reasons, but I thought I'd move the thread to the new forum. Also, I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard that the next update is the last big update for Terraria in which case I may or may not start working on the pack again.
Specifically, it was said this would be the last update Red works on himself, so unless they said something else, I imagine the size of the updates would be up to the two devs that are taking over for him.

I am not a really big fan of Zelda, but that is some very cool work you have there!

Such a cool texture pack, really loving it. I'm not a big fan of Zelda like a lot of people are but nonetheless this is fantastic.

Is there any way to just use default textures for the one's that aren't included? Or simply overwrite the non updated textures with default textures?

why they number still didn't change ? like Progress:

72% Complete
like tell us what is update really i am just waiting the next update ?

Alot of the textures are really glitchy. alot of error (pink) textures.
Well, unless you're running an older version than current (like, pre specter/turtle/chlorophite armors), you'll get that. The pack hasn't been updated for a while, and it says as such.

Back
Top Bottom