The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

The background story of this art thread: that Samrux is drawing all these things, finally took place (or begun) inside my new work Story of a Paladin, that has been going for more than a month already. If you want to skip to the point where Samrux gets a pencil and sketchbook to do these drawings, here is page 37 published today.

Story of a Paladin is, as of now, an 11,000 word-long (Aiming for 20,000) novel fitting a theme similar to that of Greek tragedies (conflict between men and gods, or men and fate, in which men always lose). It consists of the notes that Samrux writes in ink, while trapped in the Terraria Dungeon, starting from the very first day in which he woke up in there. Samrux will try to fight his horrifying condition through what feels like eternity, until he cannot anymore, and ultimately, become one more monster among the undead whose screams haunt him every day.

If you find that interesting (And I've been told that it is), you can try reading it from the start. Good luck!

Last edited:
I've been experimenting with the Muramasa and...

Muramasa2.png

Muramasacolor.png

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

these are great i really like them "Holy Knight Paladin: hey how are yo... i-i-is that me bro" get out of here *kick* "Holy Knight Paladin: i get you for this"

A young man descended into a dark vault. He wore leather armor, yielded an ornamented sword, and in his back he carried a bag. He did not expect to find his death. From behind, a necromancer's dark beam pierced the boy from side to side. When he realized the presence of his burning wound, he dropped his bag to the side, exhaled a last breath, and as his life passed in front of his eyes, he fell to the floor dead.

He was one of the countless victims of the dungeon.

Corpse.png

(Larger image click here)

A young man descended into a dark vault. He wore leather armor, yielded an ornamented sword, and in his back he carried a bag. He did not expect to find his death. From behind, a necromancer's dark beam pierced the boy from side to side. When he realized the presence of his burning wound, he dropped his bag to the side, exhaled a last breath, and as his life passed in front of his eyes, he fell to the floor dead.

Corpse.png

As some would say, "Rekt"

Anyways, very nice piece, you're improving!

Corpse.png

Welp, there goes the rest of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Disney's gonna be infuriated when they find out.

Aaaaand it's all gone. GG, Dropbox. I might eventually re-store everything and remake the thread, just so the drawings don't get lost forever from the forums.
D:
Try imgur this time, the images stay indefinitely there.

Back
Top Bottom