The Pigmasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I die of running so much and I re-spawn in a secret room that is a wooden jukebox factory for no reason at all, and there is no entrances but a vent too tiny to crawl through.
I wonder why the heck I re-spawned in here.

I whistle, which was the Chimera's cue. I held out a steak for him as an award when he killed #2.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414615933][/DOUBLEPOST]((I'm going to talk about #27 in the first person from now on.))

The Colonel was barking orders as the events played out like pieces of a puzzle. He witnessed #27 land the killing blow on the real #2, and stands in awe of the Chimera's destructive potential.

"Not so fast."

The Colonel points to the lone figure of #2, rising from the ashes. He appeared to have some form of device fused to his arm, not unlike a mega buster.

"Drat!"

"Heh. I don't need a reward for taking this guy out... but it would be nice!" I say. I roar, and dive out of the bag at Pigmask #2. I pin him beneath a paw. "Alright, here's how it's gonna work. I kill you. THEN I eat you!"

"No. Back away. That thing can fire concentrated solar energy, enough to melt through virtually anything."
"No one, not even the Chimera, is safe."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom