Weapons & Equip The Recipe Book

Would this be useful to you?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No, I know everything already.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Or what if you forget how many gold ore goes into a bar?
Of the thousands of recipes in terraria, i can remember like 200. If i want to build anything else, I have to ask the guide. I have sometimes had to go ask the guide for help making the same thing several times.

What about making it apply a knowledge buff which shows all recipes that lasts until the close it?

I really like this idea! Hope it gets picked up, would be very useful.

I don't see a use in it because you have the guide and I don't see the point in having to know how to craft things on the go. So far you've listed one thing it might be useful for, exactly how much ore you need to craft the armor set you're looking for so you can leave the cave but if you were that determined to get exactly the amount of ore you need to make it you would have just asked the guide before you went down.

As for furniture it's rather simple, you need the base material for most of the stuff, like chairs, tables, platforms. For the other stuff like bookshelves, pianos, clocks, you need glass, bones and books.

The only complicated crafting you should do should be at your base where the guide already is, I don't see a point in knowing how to craft something that's hard to remember down in the caves or something.

Edit: If all else fails you can just use the Wiki, it takes 5 seconds to open up a tab and google "(Item name) Terraria"

Come on guys! This is a great idea, especially when your doing boss spawners or potions. Heck, I'm at duke fishron and i still can't remember half the recipes!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434853244,1434853088][/DOUBLEPOST]
What if you want too make full clyphyte (Or whatever its called) Armor? finding those ores is pretty hard (Atleast it is for me) And i would stop looking for them right when i have enought for armor, because otherwise i would pain myself to look for extra ore thats hard to find and i don't need anymore of it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434853267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, what if you forget that it's 45 bars?
[DOUBLEPOST=1434853377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, but if your on a large world, on the beach, fishing for fish for potions, then i you woulden't be able too get back quickly.
If you forget about the amount of bars, it´s better to have too much gold than to not have enough.
As for the HM tiers, they seem to, starting with Hallowed armor, require 54 ingots or so, althrough, as Chlorophyte has other uses and is easily farmed due to it spreading on mud if it´s at the Cavern layer, it´s easy to get an excess of it easily.
How many potions that use fish use more than 1 of each fish? Apart from Inferno Potions, none of them seem to do so.

I think this is a pretty decent idea! Although I have memorized most of the terraria recipes, some like the potion recipes and more complex recipes this item would be very useful for. Support!
[DOUBLEPOST=1434922034,1434921855][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think people really understand how useful this would be lol.

I guess kinda like mobile, but an accessory. I'm actually glad PC only shows you recipes you can make at the moment, because otherwise I would have to scroll forever to find what I want.

Yeah, I have most of them down, but I just can't memorize every recipe. There are too many for me. With this item, people wouldn't have to memorize all the recipes.

There are different sections for everything. Tools, armour, weapons, potions, boss summons. I support. Just a good idea rather than having to minimise your game and go on the wiki.

Back
Top Bottom