Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

kdcROYP.png

NvGTRAN.png

an alternate underworld

kdcROYP.png

Introduction
divider.png
OK! It's here! It's finally here! I knew full biome suggestions were a lot of work, but boy did I underestimate it. I will probably stick to mini-biomes for a while after this. Please don't judge me too harshly on the sprite work. As per usual, I had to splice and alter a lot of existing sprites to get my results -- however -- a few of them were made from scratch.

OZQEZPf.png

The River is based on the underworld rivers of Greek mythology, the most known being Styx. The current version of The Underworld is grounded in 1 conception of an underworld (Hell), so I thought I'd try my hand at another conception. The River is bleak and shares a uniform color theme. When The River spawns; ruined houses are smaller and spawn on small "islands" of Dust, though are more stocked than normal. There is more Aether in The River biome than there is Lava in The Underworld biome. Lastly, The River is darker than The Underworld, and Planctae Lamps are spawned on Dust at varying intervals.
divider.png

kdcROYP.png

Change Log
divider.png
I'm going to provide a change log to keep track of the changes I make based on feedback and OCD -- check here to see if anything was changed to the suggestion.
March 21, 2015
Formatting/Misc
- Some odd instances of faux images are occurring. Removing them as they crop up.​
March 11, 2015
Environment & Item Changes
- Replaced "Nethicite" sprite
- Added "Nethicite Bar (placed)" sprite​
Accessories
- Replaced "Aegis" sprite
- Replaced "Soul Stone" sprite​
March 10, 2015
Environment & Items Changes
- Added liquids table​
Accessories
- Replaced "Mako Rose" sprite
- Replaced "Spirit Charm" sprite​
Formatting/Misc
- Added biome concept to Introduction
- Added "The River" logo​
March 9, 2015
Weapons & Shadow Chest Treasures
- Removed "Death Penalty"
- Added "Cerberus" to the shadow chest drop pool​
The Ferryman
- Replaced "Royal Flush" sprite
- Renamed "Royal Flush" to "The Fates"
- Removed "Left & Right Heads"
- Added "Death Penalty" to the Ferryman drop pool
- Replaced "Ferryman Trophy" sprite​
Formatting/Misc
- Edited some tables for better formatting
- Edited more descriptions for clarity​
March 8, 2015
The Ferryman
- Added "Royal Flush" and "Left & Right Heads" to the Ferryman drop pool
- Removed "Heavenly Rebirth Fang" and "Explosive Crushing Fang"​
divider.png

kdcROYP.png

Environment & Item Changes
divider.png

d1JALxn.png
4PfASm9.png
iDh2iim.png

Having The River spawn as your underworld replaces a lot of environmental features -- most notably, Obsidian and Lava, which are replaced by Planctae and Aether. Unless stated otherwise, items behave like the items they replace.

Sprite | Name | Replaces | Type | Max Stack | Rarity | Ingredients | Crafted At | Placeable | Dimensions
usLJX8Q.png
|Aether|Lava|Liquid|||||Yes (With Bucket)
HRRFHd3.png
|Aether Bucket|Lava Bucket|Misc.|99|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||No
7DElgkZ.png
|Aetherfall Block|Lavafall Block|Crafting Material|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|
Glass.png
x1 |
Crystal_Ball.png
+
usLJX8Q.png
|Yes|1x1
ifpOgsX.png
|Aetherfall Wall|Lavafall Wall|Wall|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|
7DElgkZ.png
x1|
Work_Bench.png
|Yes|1x1
i9cGwNk.png
|Dust|Ash|Crafting Material|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||Yes|1x1
ORe3rq8.png
|Nethicite|Hellstone|Ore|999|
Rarity_color_2.png
|||Yes|1x1
9yjyNOe.png
RwdygCr.png
|Nethicite Bar|Hellstone Bar|Crafting Material|99|
Rarity_color_2.png
|
ORe3rq8.png
x3,
ZgyFcDG.png
x1|
MQbwWMB.png
|Yes|1x1
cRXsfGe.png
|Nethicite Brick|Hellstone Brick|Brick|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|
ORe3rq8.png
x1,
Stone_Block.png
x1|
Furnace.png
|Yes|1x1
iohmASn.png
|Nethicite Brick Wall|Hellstone Brick Wall|Wall|||||No
ZgyFcDG.png
|Planctae|Obsidian|Crafting Material|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||Yes|1x1
K6QOAHO.png
|Planctae Brick|Obsidian Brick|Brick|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|
ZgyFcDG.png
x2|
Furnace.png
|Yes|1x1
POi8ZN6.png
|Planctae Brick Wall|Obsidian Brick Wall|Wall|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|
K6QOAHO.png
x1|
Work_Bench.png
|Yes|1x1
rcpnRqp.png
|Spirit Torch|Demon Torch|Furniture|99|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||Yes|1x1
vaebgm2.png
|Coin of Passage|Guide Voodoo Doll|Accessory|1|
Rarity_color_0.png
7sy69Fi.png
|Wailing Soul Block|Living Fire Block|Furniture|999|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||Yes|1x1
io8Wbno.png
|Ascended Soul|Fire Feather|Crafting Material|99|
Rarity_color_5.png
|||No
MQbwWMB.png
|Soulforge|Hellforge|Furniture|99|
Rarity_color_0.png
|||Yes|3x2
Planctae Bricks are a variation of Blue Dungeon Brick, but with lower saturation and a lean toward a mint hue. The Planctae Brick Walls share the same changes, but are derived from Green Slab Wall.

|Liquid|||Liquid|||Block
usLJX8Q.png
|Aether|+|
nkbpaju.png
|Water|=|
ZgyFcDG.png
|Planctae
usLJX8Q.png
|Aether|+|
HoneyLiquid.png
|Honey|=|
Crispy_Honey_Block.png
|Crispy Honey Block
usLJX8Q.png
|Aether|+|
2cAA3cT.png
|Lava|=|
Stone_Block.png
|Stone Block
2cAA3cT.png
|Lava|+|
nkbpaju.png
|Water|=|
Obsidian.png
|Obsidian
2cAA3cT.png
|Lava|+|
HoneyLiquid.png
|Honey|=|
Crispy_Honey_Block.png
|Crispy Honey Block
HoneyLiquid.png
|Honey|+|
nkbpaju.png
|Water|=|
w8y40n6.png
|Honey Block

Sprite | Name | Replaces | Type | Max Stack | Rarity | Description
SmFNoz5.png
| Mortal Coil Seeds | Fire Blossom Seeds | Seed | 99 |
Rarity_color_0.png
|Grows and blooms in The River. Needs Aether to bloom anywhere else.
8wJgBZk.png
UiGsWS9.png
5zsxzSx.png
|Mortal Coil|Fire Blossom|Crafting Material|99|
Rarity_color_0.png
|Gives off a faint light, like Moonglow.

Sprite|Name|Replaces|Type|Rarity|Ingredients|Crafted At|Buff|Duration|Description
rt1aVs3.png
|Planctae Skin Potion|Obsidian Skin Potion|Potion|
Rarity_color_1.png
|
Bottled_Water.png
x1,
Waterleaf.png
x1,
5zsxzSx.png
x1,
ZgyFcDG.png
x1|
Bottle_%28crafting_station%29.png
|
FnAWpUi.png
|4m|Provides immunity to Aether
61NwyYe.png
|Temporal Potion|Inferno Potion|Potion|
Rarity_color_1.png
|
Bottled_Water.png
x1,
5zsxzSx.png
x1,
Cc7Ahcd.png
x1,
T0pHeOx.png
x1|
Bottle_%28crafting_station%29.png
|
HzkOiFN.png
|4m|Ages nearby enemies
cqZAgA2.png
|Flask of Mortality|Flask of Fire|Potion|
Rarity_color_4.png
|
Bottled_Water.png
x1,
ORe3rq8.png
x5|
Imbuing_Station.png
|
VFKLYpA.png
|4m|Melee attacks cause Mortality

Sprite|Name|Type|Description
xrXuJeI.png
|Mortality|Debuff|Move at half speed, causes -3 life per second, prevents health regeneration.
HzkOiFN.png
|Temporal Field|Buff|Causes a ring to appear around the player. Enemies that enter the ring are afflicted with the Mortality Debuff.
FnAWpUi.png
|Planctae Skin|Buff|Provides immunity to Aether and fire blocks
VFKLYpA.png
|Weapon Imbue Mortality|Buff| Allows melee attacks to inflict the Mortality debuff.
divider.png

kdcROYP.png

Enemies
divider.png
Enemies in The River are generally slower in reaction to the player -- their range of aggression is reduced. To compensate though, the enemies are tougher in most cases.

Sprite | Name | AI Type | Drop 1 | Drop 2 | Drop 3 | DMG | Health | DEF | KB Resist | Inflicts | Mode
0caH5Ll.png
| River Slime (A)| Slime |
WPETAFo.png
0.5%|||10|100|10|40%||Normal
EFmy7CO.png
| River Slime (B)| Slime ||||8|50|10|0%||Normal
l1Nyc4L.png
| River Slime (C) | Slime ||||8|50|5|0%||Normal
PviHrek.png
| Carrion Beetle | Fighter |
Qi6N2pF.png
0.5%|
DvCgp3P.png
0.67%|
Plumber%27s_Hat.png
0.2%|30|50|10|20%||Normal
Vot8DyE.png
| Basilisk Head ( Full )| Worm |
ygQdax3.png
0.5%|
dzBcznr.png
1.33%||30|300|10|100%||Normal
vZqcvr8.png
| Basilisk Body|Worm||||15||15
xR05l7a.png
|Basilisk Tail|Worm||||10||12
eAdvf1N.png
|The Lost|Hovering|
FkpYcV7.png
0.5%|||30|150|10|30%|
Darkness.png
|Normal
XX8ddyP.png
|The Honored Lost|Hovering|
FkpYcV7.png
0.5%|
vaebgm2.png
100%||30|150|10|30%|
Darkness.png
|Normal
rSDn0x0.png
0rdSwu5.png
|Wanderer|Caster|
yQFijSd.png
0.5%|
oE5QJ3I.png
2%||27|100|12|50%||Normal
ltL7W4t.png
|Crow|Vulture|
RGAzbPO.png
0.5%|||45|200|18|50%|
Blackout.png
|Hard
H0LVfwf.png
|The Wayward|Fighter|
k87SYQ0.png
0.5%|
DvCgp3P.png
2%||55|350|22|40%|
xrXuJeI.png
|Hard
lXImzxt.png
|The Strayed|Caster/Fighter|
ASZMlG2.png
0.5%|
jXwdOi2.png
3.33%|
io8Wbno.png
1.33%|65|400|35|50%|
xrXuJeI.png
|Hard
River Slime, when killed, splits into two River Slime (B). When River Slime (B) is killed, it splits into two River Slime (C). It functions similarly to Mother Slime.

Wanderer's don't seek out players until the player gets close, similar to mimics. Wanderer's cast three slow-moving soul bolts at the player every time they attack.

The Wayward behaves like a mid range attacker. It spews Aether at the player inflicting the Mortality debuff, similar to Ichor Stickers. Unlike other spiders, The Wayward cannot climb walls. To compensate, The Wayward is very fast moving.

The Strayed behave like Wanderer's, once they've spotted a player they then behave like Chaos Elementals. They have their own Temporal Field buff (though smaller than a player's would be), and will try to stay in melee range of the player -- teleporting to them if they can not reach them.

divider.png

kdcROYP.png

Ethereal Equipment
divider.png
Since Hellstone is unavailable, The River provides Ethereal equipment - which focuses on magic as opposed to melee.

Sprite| Name| Type| Power| DMG| KB| Use Time| Rarity| Max Stack |Ingredients|Crafted At
IoRK4Cu.png
|Ethereal Pickaxe|Tool|100%|10|2|24 (Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|1|
9yjyNOe.png
x20|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
vako66F.png
|Ethereal Hamaxe|Tool|70% Hammer, 150% Axe|20|7|26 (Average)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|1|
9yjyNOe.png
x15|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png

Sprite|Name|Slot|Type|Rarity|DEF|Ingredients|Crafted At| Bonus
3mY116b.png
|Ethereal Hood|Head|Armor|
Rarity_color_3.png
|7|
9yjyNOe.png
x12|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Increase maximum mana by 25
yXiOUBB.png
|Ethereal Brigandine|Shirt|Armor|
Rarity_color_3.png
|10|
9yjyNOe.png
x22|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
1qiDF2B.png
|Ethereal Chausses|Pants|Armor|
Rarity_color_3.png
|8|
9yjyNOe.png
x10|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
NFSsKbA.png
TMrI0rG.png
|Ethereal Armor||Mage Armor|
Rarity_color_3.png
|25|
9yjyNOe.png
x44|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Greatly increases mana regeneration, Reduces mana usage by 18%
The Ethereal Armor set is intended to act like a resource boon to mage players. The mana regeneration offered by the set bonus is an additional 1 mana per second, but an additional 2 mana per second while in combat.

Sprite|Name|DMG|KB|Mana|Velocity|Use Time|Rarity|Ingredients|Crafted At|Bonus
PHYtRb2.png
|Ethereal Greatsword|32|6.5|||30 (Average)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x20|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|50% Chance to inflict the Mortality debuff
IsB8a8V.png
|Etherang|32|8||12|14 (Very Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x12,
Enchanted_Boomerang.png
x1|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|20% Chance to inflict the Mortality debuff
GjkyHpn.png
|Soulbind Arrow|9|8||6.5||
Rarity_color_2.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x2,
Wooden_Arrow.png
x25|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Pierces enemies
ydHd9Nb.png
|Soul Fury|28|2||8|24 (Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x15|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Converts Wood Arrows into Unholy Arrows
CO9T1rG.png
|Spirit Bolt|32|6|25|6|16 (Very Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x10,
Magic_Missile.png
x1|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Inflicts Slow debuff
OVOmZco.png
|Spirit Staff|18|3|10|10|35 (Slow)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
9yjyNOe.png
x20|
Lead_Anvil.png
/
Iron_Anvil.png
|Summons Wisp Minions

Sprite|Icon|Name|Damage|Knockback|Inflicts|Bonus
5mWVKYi.png
|
vOCguKE.png
|Wisp Minion|18|3|
Slow.png
|5% Chance to restore 5 mana on hit
Ethereal Greatsword replaces the Firey Greatsword and can still be used in Night's Edge recipe.

Wisp Minions behave similarly to Raven Minions summoned by the Raven Staff.

divider.png

kdcROYP.png

Weapons & Shadow Chest Treasures
divider.png
New Biome. New goodies.

Sprite|Name|DMG|KB|Mana|Velocity|Use Time|Rarity|Attained From | Bonus
oE5QJ3I.png
| Book of Souls|10|5.5|15|6|19 (Very Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|Drop|Inflicts Mortality debuff
jXwdOi2.png
| Book of the Dead|20|6|20|7|19 (Very Fast)|
Rarity_color_7.png
|Drop|Inflicts Mortality debuff
eRcGZCz.png
| Kusanagi|35|2||Instant|24 (Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
Shadow_Chest.png
|Inflicts Slow debuff
79H3ks2.png
| Shadow Shuriken|25|3|4|11|8 (Insanely Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
Shadow_Chest.png
|
KgrcVtg.png
| Funerary Memento|30|6||11|16 (Very Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
Shadow_Chest.png
|5% chance to restore 3 mana on hit
TjDDi1R.png
| Cerberus|25|4||16|21 (Fast)|
Rarity_color_3.png
|
Shadow_Chest.png
|1% Chance to cause triple damage, bullets explode
Book of Souls fires 3 spirit bolts in a spread. After being fired, the spirit bolts home in on their closest enemy NOT the closest enemy to the player. Projectiles can not pass through walls.

Book of the Dead is the improved version of Book of Souls. It fires 5 bolts instead of three and the projectiles will now bounce.

Kusanagi is a directional weapon similar to a spear (even though it appears as a sword). When swung, the weapon behaves like a spear that causes it's damage instantly to all enemies in a line. The particle effect would be a single pink energy line that appears when the sword is used and vanishes almost as quickly.

Shadow Shuriken behaves almost identically to Magic Dagger.

Funerary Memento is a boomerang weapon with two stacks. It can bounce and has a chance to restore mana on hit.

Cerberus acts like an early game rocket launcher, allowing the bullets it uses to explode. The explosions caused by the bullets harm the player.

divider.png
Holy... I love this idea, just no expert mode items, but all of this would be very awesome... It would be very strange, yet I can appreciate all of this effort. It would be cool to have the Aether more of a Hallowified Hell, but either a replacement or not.. I love it equally. It would make a nice 1.4 Updated biome... Just no expert items. D: Though... I feel this would work great in Terraria's world. It would feel natural just until you go to the underworld.

Holy... I love this idea, just no expert mode items, but all of this would be very awesome... It would be very strange, yet I can appreciate all of this effort. It would be cool to have the Aether more of a Hallowified Hell, but either a replacement or not.. I love it equally. It would make a nice 1.4 Updated biome... Just no expert items. D: Though... I feel this would work great in Terraria's world. It would feel natural just until you go to the underworld.
the suggestion was made pre-1.3.

It will see an update soon adding all the new content.

the suggestion was made pre-1.3.

It will see an update soon adding all the new content.

Oh my bad... I mostly play 1.3 Expert mode, so yeah...... It's my fault.... Though for a 1.4 I can see this happening, but uncanny with the underworld boss... But everything else is pretty good.

Though for a 1.4 I can see this happening

Sadly, no.

Any suggestion that attempts to add a 4th liquid to the game is doomed to never be more than a suggestion unfortunately.
This is because Terraria's engine CAN"T handle more than 4 liquids, and Re-logic has stated they want to leavee room for Modders to add their own.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the River and wish it was in the game for real, but barring a policy change from the devs, it will never happen.

Love it! The boss looks awesome, but i really love the wall of flesh, Do you think maybe if the world got this, WoF would have a new texture instead of a new boss?

Either way, im fine.
Awesome Suggestion

Love it! The boss looks awesome, but i really love the wall of flesh, Do you think maybe if the world got this, WoF would have a new texture instead of a new boss?

Either way, im fine.
Awesome Suggestion
Maybe. I mean, they function pretty similarly -- so a retextured WoF would still work

There are few things I can say that would adequately describe my love for your work. I understand most of the complaints people make, but between your responses and the disclaimer most are dealt with. If this ever gets made into a mod (Or better yet added) it would probably be at the top of my list. Keep doing your great work.

There are few things I can say that would adequately describe my love for your work. I understand most of the complaints people make, but between your responses and the disclaimer most are dealt with. If this ever gets made into a mod (Or better yet added) it would probably be at the top of my list. Keep doing your great work.
Thanks! I'll keep at it!

So long as there is an interest in my work; the work will flow. I know I get a lot of support for these alts from people, but The River seems to hold a special place in the hearts of those looking at my suggestions. Which is why I decided it will get the next major update.

Wow, this looks really interesting!
The first time I looked at the boss, I was like "Wow, whoever made that sprite is awesome"
This is an interesting concept, I've never seen an underworld alternative :p
Now someone has to make a surface alternative :p

These item sprites are really well done, and would make for a great texture pack if Terraria had the API for it like Minecraft does. I'm a little curious why the Aegis has one less defense than the Ankh shield, and the Hand of Fate has 1% less than the Flame Gauntlet in the melee stats, is there any specific reason for those differences? Also the armor is a little high on defense and kind of low on magic bonuses compared to most magic sets, but that's alright I guess

Last edited:
These item sprites are really done, and would make for a great texture pack if Terraria had the API for it like Minecraft does. I'm a little curious why the Aegis has one less defense than the Ankh shield, and the Hand of Fate has 1% less than the Flame Gauntlet in the melee stats, is there any specific reason for those differences? Also the armor is a little high on defense and kind of low on magic bonuses compared to most magic sets, but that's alright I guess
Aegis should have 1 more DEF than the Ankh Shield; the reason for this is thematic, as the Aegis is supposed to be the ultimate shield

Hand of Fate has weaker melee stats because Mortality is slightly stronger debuff than On Fire!.

The context of the armor is written in that section.

Just realized I made a typo in that reply...

Aegis should have 1 more DEF than the Ankh Shield; the reason for this is thematic, as the Aegis is supposed to be the ultimate shield

Hand of Fate has weaker melee stats because Mortality is slightly stronger debuff than On Fire!.

The context of the armor is written in that section.

As I understand it mortality was the equivalent of the burning status effect, not on-fire. Don't get me wrong but the slowness and damage over time still don't really make up for the 1% loss in damage, if it is meant to be superior like the Aegis is. The addition of on-fire for the Fire Gauntlet is best used for using your melee weapon to light the area, not so much for damage, in which the mechanical glove is the superior choice. I don't really think the context of the armor properly describes it, but that is alright I guess

Don't get me wrong but the slowness and damage over time still don't really make up for the 1% loss in damage, if it is meant to be superior like the Aegis is.

Neither are supposed to be superior. They are alternates. They're simply supposed to be slightly different.

Also; The River hasn't been updated in a long time... but the disclaimer that now appears in all of my alternates covers this pretty well
Balance is a non-issue; the numbers are provided to elicit an idea of what values an object could have. If the not-set-in-stone-imaginary numbers upset you, you're welcome to suggest other numbers, but they have no bearing on the suggestion changed or not.

Neither are supposed to be superior. They are alternates. They're simply supposed to be slightly different.

Also; The River hasn't been updated in a long time... but the disclaimer that now appears in all of my alternates covers this pretty well

Ok, so what's shown is basically a re-skin then, like a texture pack? That was just my first impression, and they aren't too hard to make

Ok, so what's shown is basically a re-skin then, like a texture pack? That was just my first impression, and they aren't too hard to make
Not sure what this has to do with what's being quoted or discussed; but no. It is not a re-skin. Which I guess I have to explain.

If you're referring to some of the same, but differently colored sprites:
This was my 2nd suggestion ever (after Toad Caves) and I was not as adept as a spriter as I am now. At all. Which is why I went out of my way to write this in the introduction:
Please don't judge me too harshly on the sprite work. As per usual, I had to splice and alter a lot of existing sprites to get my results -- however -- a few of them were made from scratch.
If you're referring to some of the same crafting branches:
This is because I did not want to stray too far from meaningful accessories/crafting that people rely on in their play-throughs. A lot of the connected accessories/crafting are the basis for much mid and late game creations. (some of this will change with the update)

They are similar; but still not quite the same.
If you're referring to the enemies, weapons, and armor:
Then aside from sprites, I'm not too sure what you're on about. The enemies/weapons/armor are quite different than their Underworld counterparts.
If this were a re-skin; the title would read "The River (Underworld Re-Skin)", and I would have taken 0 liberties in changing any stats or behaviors.

========================================

Right now though, I don't really care what issues anyone has with The River at all, cosmetic or otherwise. Since the entire suggestion will be seeing a massive update to bring The River up to my current standards for alternates. A lot of issues some have with the alternate will be rendered moot once everything is brought into line.

@Izzabelle
I'm not saying anything is wrong with the sprites, I said they looked well done (well was missing at first, fixed that typo), but if you wanted it could be a texture pack. I have no issue with anything above. It seems a quote of a reply doesn't include the quote in the reply of the quoted reply, which is my bad, these forums are a bit different than most.

@Izzabelle
I'm not saying anything is wrong with the sprites, I said they looked well done (well was missing at first, fixed that typo), but if you wanted it could be a texture pack. I have no issue with anything above. It seems a quote of a reply doesn't include the quote in the reply of the quoted reply, which is my bad, these forums are a bit different than most.
Having it be a texture pack, defeats the purpose of the entire suggestion -- which is to be an alternate.

Back
Top Bottom