tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I thought I'd take a crack at respriting one of the more iconic enemies in this mod: the Spirit Skull
uiFWS1i.png

I modeled it off of the new Spirit Biome boss. Is it a bit too much? I want feedback before animating
Looks good! Not sure about the holes/rocks though. Also, that unstable wisp (last prism thing) needs to be resprited aswell.

I thought I'd take a crack at respriting one of the more iconic enemies in this mod: the Spirit Skull
uiFWS1i.png

I modeled it off of the new Spirit Biome boss. Is it a bit too much? I want feedback before polishing / animating
Thanks! We were in dire need of a resprite, It used way too many colors :p

Do you plan on respriting any block types for the biome?
Ah. I resprited the main tiles (rocks, dirt) and they look pretty snazzy, but we do need a natural Spirit wall that spawns to cover walls when the biome spawns (since custom backgrounds are not supported yet).

Don't rush them, it's rude. It isn't even done yet.
I'm not rushing anyone, pal. I was just trying to say that the mod looks amazing and I really really want this inside tmodloader. Take the time u need!

I was just a little aware IF the mod IS going to be in there..

Hey, don't worry about it! It isn't rude to ask when the mod is coming around, it just shows us that you like it! So thanks for your support, and yes, when this mod is released, it will be for tmodloader :)

Back
Top Bottom