tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello all! Got some big announcements for you all! First off, I'd like to thank all of you for your amazing resprites :D They're really sprucing up the mod a bit! Check out some resprited enemies:
ice_screenshot_20160701-200437.png
ice_screenshot_20160701-200626.png
ice_screenshot_20160701-200149.png
ice_screenshot_20160701-201321.png

(More screenshots soon :)) We also thought it'd be better to use the resprites of the skeletons for the dungeon mobs, I hope that's alright @Vladimier
Anywho, Community Cleanup will be continuing next week! So we hope to see your resprites again! There is, however, one sad announcement:
Suggestions will be closed indefinitely.
Yep, I'm sorry that it has to be like this, but, anticipating the mod's release soon, we've decided to close down Suggestion Week. BUT, don't lose hope! I know some of you have been working on suggestions, and it isn't fair to close em entirely, so,
Everyone has one more chance to make a suggestion! This doesn't necessarily have to be one suggestion (it can be multiple following one theme, etc.), but it should all fit in one post (No Edits). Picking will be pretty quick, probably Sunday/Monday!
Thanks for reading, have a nice day :)

Hello all! Got some big announcements for you all! First off, I'd like to thank all of you for your amazing resprites :D They're really sprucing up the mod a bit! Check out some resprited enemies:
View attachment 122940 View attachment 122941 View attachment 122942 View attachment 122949
(More screenshots soon :)) We also thought it'd be better to use the resprites of the skeletons for the dungeon mobs, I hope that's alright @Vladimier
Anywho, Community Cleanup will be continuing next week! So we hope to see your resprites again! There is, however, one sad announcement:
Yep, I'm sorry that it has to be like this, but, anticipating the mod's release soon, we've decided to close down Suggestion Week. BUT, don't lose hope! I know some of you have been working on suggestions, and it isn't fair to close em entirely, so,
Everyone has one more chance to make a suggestion! This doesn't necessarily have to be one suggestion (it can be multiple following one theme, etc.), but it should all fit in one post (No Edits). Picking will be pretty quick, probably Sunday/Monday!
I assume resprites are still on the tabIe after suggestions close. I need to hurry up and make some crimson counterparts to certain armors / items. Also, on a side note, is Runic Armor also compatible with adamantium, or did you plan on having another armor set for adamantium worlds?

I assume resprites are still on the tabIe after suggestions close. I need to hurry up and make some crimson counterparts to certain armors / items. Also, on a side note, is Runic Armor also compatible with adamantium, or did you plan on having another armor set for adamantium worlds?
Yes indeedy, resprites are still there after Suggestions close. Also, just assume that everything that can have an other biome counterpart WILL have one :p I'm just too lazy to do it.

Ahem

Speaking of which we lack a bit in both event and pre-HM Department so this was born
To get you feeling Blue

BLUE MOON
View attachment 122656
Polar opposite to a Blood moon, however not for long. In the pre mature stage of a Blue moon initiates with harmless bunnies spawning at a unusual amount, then.. what do you know they become WERERABBITS! spooky. A couple of other mobs company them during the Blue moon. Blue moons have a 1/30 chance to happen each night

TEXT INDICATIONS
"A Blue Moon is rising"
" The bunnies are acting strange"

View attachment 122667
Were Rabbit
Health 55
Defense 12
Damage 22
KB Resist 60%
- Highly resistant to knock back and can charge at players making it difficult to keep them at a distance.

View attachment 122666
Mad Hatter (Hm Mob)
180 Health
Defense 14
Damage 52
KB Resist 40%
- Below 50% health his attack and KB resist doubles.

View attachment 122658
Moon Spirit
Health 40
Defense 10
Damage 18 (Melee) 20 (Ranged)
KB Resist 20%
- Ability to travel through blocks and spawns sparkles

View attachment 122662
Sparkle
Health 20
Defense 5
Damage 30 (Melee)
KB Resist 0%
- travels through terrain and chases players exploding upon contact also adding Curse of Starfire
View attachment 122663

View attachment 122665
Nocturnal Slime
Health 40
Defense 8
Damage 20 (Melee) 25 (Ranged)
KB Resist 40%
- When it hops and lands on terrain it causes a damaging star to fall down

LOOT
Moon Stone
View attachment 122659
+ 5% magic damage
+ 40 Increased mana
- When firing a magic weapon there is a 1/4 chance it will also fire a moon strike in tandem dealing 40% attack value but adds 10 more mana cost
Drops: Any Blue Moon mob 3%
View attachment 122664

Stop Watch
View attachment 122660
25 Magic damage
Average Speed
3% Critical Strike chance
No Knockback
Mana Usage 200
- Releases a pulse suspending nearby enemy movement for 5 seconds and dealing the pulse damage .
Does not Work on Boss monsters or Players
Dropped: Hatty HM

Bottled Moon Jelly
View attachment 122657
-Restores 50 Health
-Gives you bonus regeneration for 1 minute
Drop: Nocturnal Slime 10%
0-1

Fuzzy Carrot
View attachment 122668
Vanilla Bunny Mount
Drops: Hatty 5% / Were Bunnies 2.5%

Aren't suggestions suspended?

Far out this guy has the best ideas

lies

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

...I must get suggestion in...

If you're doing this now, maybe re-sprites could stay forever, at least?

Anywho, I'm working on a new suggestion right now, one based on the ice biome.

I know im on the team but how about a summoning staff that summons a mini skeletron prime to assist you?

Cause we only have a mini twins. No love for destroyer or skeletron prime? How heartless Relogic.

So maybe a mini destroyer to?

I know im on the team but how about a summoning staff that summons a mini skeletron prime to assist you?

Cause we only have a mini twins. No love for destroyer or skeletron prime? How heartless Relogic.

Wasn't the twin summon an idea by a really yound kid on facebook? I could've sworn I saw something like that.

imagine a lil destroyer doing the same as the stardust dragon.. It would be awesome!

So, you know how I said I was gonna start work on some new ice items? Well, here they are! I introduce to you, Grand Ice! Or, at least, the items for it. Grand Ice items are very powerful, and big, but rather slow.
Grand Ice.png

Grand Ice Bars would be made with Frost Cores and either Hallowed Bars or Chlorophyte Bars, maybe even a new ice related bar, I don't know. I haven't included the Grand Ice Bar because, well, I don't bar well. Maybe either the items themselves, or the Grand Ice Bar be dropped from a new ice related boss, I don't really know. Anywho, onto the items themselves! All items can inflict Frostburn, or some new ice related debuff, up to you.

Grand Ice Grandblade - You see those projectiles at the end? Well, this sword can fire them! They behave in an arc similar to the Christmas Tree Sword, but it fires all four of those each time! They do not pierce.
Grand Ice Grandbow - The projectiles come into play here as well! Upon hitting an enemy with an arrow, two of them sprout, similar to crystal bullets, only stronger and less! Do not pierce, as well.
Grand Ice Grandthrow - You sense a pattern with the names yet? Anywho, the items work similarly to Light Discs, only there's just one item needed, and only a max of 2 can be out at once! Falling beneath them occasionally are those projectiles, falling straight down! Once more, no piercing.
Grand Ice Grandhelmet, Grand Ice Grandguard, and Grand Ice Grandgreaves - All armor pieces increase all damage types, and the set bonus makes all weaponry in the game not only deal frostburn, a couple percent extra crit chance, but also a similar effect with the bow happens, to all weapons! It's only one this time, and only with direct stuff, so no projectiles. No pierce, wonder why.
Grand Ice Grandspear - More projectile stuff, because of course! It has a similar effect of the sword, but since the spear is probably gonna be faster, it's only 3 this time! Never the pierce.
Grand Ice Grandknife - Thrower needs some more love, so here's some throwing knifes! Upon hitting an enemy, 2 of those projectiles get sent flying high up, to fall back down many seconds later! Does not- Actually, both items do pierce!
Grand Ice Grandstaff - It fires 4 projectiles at once. It's not very special, maybe make it be faster than all the rest. Does not pierce, of course.

The final suggestion I shall make for this mod, at least, til' suggestions are back again, if they ever do get back again.

So, you know how I said I was gonna start work on some new ice items? Well, here they are! I introduce to you, Grand Ice! Or, at least, the items for it. Grand Ice items are very powerful, and big, but rather slow.
View attachment 122988
Grand Ice Bars would be made with Frost Cores and either Hallowed Bars or Chlorophyte Bars, maybe even a new ice related bar, I don't know. I haven't included the Grand Ice Bar because, well, I don't bar well. Maybe either the items themselves, or the Grand Ice Bar be dropped from a new ice related boss, I don't really know. Anywho, onto the items themselves! All items can inflict Frostburn, or some new ice related debuff, up to you.

Grand Ice Grandblade - You see those projectiles at the end? Well, this sword can fire them! They behave in an arc similar to the Christmas Tree Sword, but it fires all four of those each time! They do not pierce.
Grand Ice Grandbow - The projectiles come into play here as well! Upon hitting an enemy with an arrow, two of them sprout, similar to crystal bullets, only stronger and less! Do not pierce, as well.
Grand Ice Grandthrow - You sense a pattern with the names yet? Anywho, the items work similarly to Light Discs, only there's just one item needed, and only a max of 2 can be out at once! Falling beneath them occasionally are those projectiles, falling straight down! Once more, no piercing.
Grand Ice Grandhelmet, Grand Ice Grandguard, and Grand Ice Grandgreaves - All armor pieces increase all damage types, and the set bonus makes all weaponry in the game not only deal frostburn, a couple percent extra crit chance, but also a similar effect with the bow happens, to all weapons! It's only one this time, and only with direct stuff, so no projectiles. No pierce, wonder why.
Grand Ice Grandspear - More projectile stuff, because of course! It has a similar effect of the sword, but since the spear is probably gonna be faster, it's only 3 this time! Never the pierce.
Grand Ice Grandknife - Thrower needs some more love, so here's some throwing knifes! Upon hitting an enemy, 2 of those projectiles get sent flying high up, to fall back down many seconds later! Does not- Actually, both items do pierce!
Grand Ice Grandstaff - It fires 4 projectiles at once. It's not very special, maybe make it be faster than all the rest. Does not pierce, of course.

The final suggestion I shall make for this mod, at least, til' suggestions are back again, if they ever do get back again.
GRAND ICE

Back
Top Bottom