tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hm... Unsure about getting this mod for my next modded expert playthrough.
I like the new items, but some of the enemies and most the bosses don't really strike my fancy.
The only boss that even got my interest was the post moonlord one, cause I like the whole "Fighting terraria itself" thing.
I'm also not sure how this mod would intertwine with Thorium and Calamity.

It'll be a while before my next modded expert playthrough though, currently distracted with roguelands.

I am wondering if any others think I should play this mod regardless, I do use Tremor but only for a select few items, I never touch tremor's bosses in a playthrough.
I do wonder since most the bosses don't strike my fancy in this mod, but I do like the concept of some of the items, I do wonder if I should give the mod a shot.

Plenty of time for people's opinions as I am still distracted with roguelands.

On a side note though, I wonder how the overseer's lore would intertwine with the ragnarok from thorium.

I am wondering if any others think I should play this mod regardless, I do use Tremor but only for a select few items, I never touch tremor's bosses in a playthrough.
I do wonder since most the bosses don't strike my fancy in this mod, but I do like the concept of some of the items, I do wonder if I should give the mod a shot.

Plenty of time for people's opinions as I am still distracted with roguelands.

On a side note though, I wonder how the overseer's lore would intertwine with the ragnarok from thorium.
I'd recommend the mod, but I'm biased that way :p!

To be honest Thorium and Calamity didnt start of all that different than Spirit mod. It;s unfair to judge this mod so swiftly , for a mod just released(despite its long arrival) it launches off with some really appealing content. As time goes on the quality of Bosses and among other things are bound to improve.
Im not trying to deflect all criticism but you should be reasonable. This mod does have quite a bit to offer , its far from perfect but Spirit is a mod worthy of Multi-Mod playthpugh material.

To be honest Thorium and Calamity didnt start of all that different than Spirit mod. It;s unfair to judge this mod so swiftly , for a mod just released(despite its long arrival) it launches off with some really appealing content. As time goes on the quality of Bosses and among other things are bound to improve.
Im not trying to deflect all criticism but you should be reasonable. This mod does have quite a bit to offer , its far from perfect but Spirit is a mod worthy of Multi-Mod playthpugh material.

Sorry... I just see bosses like for example the illuminant master...

Illuminant master to me looks like some silly cartoon spook. >_>

Browsing through the main post and I am noticing a lack of an update log. Might I suggest you start one? Might help out people who download the mod know what has been added when the mod updates, even if its only a hint at what is added to prevent huge spoilers.

Browsing through the main post and I am noticing a lack of an update log. Might I suggest you start one? Might help out people who download the mod know what has been added when the mod updates, even if its only a hint at what is added to prevent huge spoilers.
I'll do that as soon as I get to my computer, it should be a big help to us and the players. I really need to work on all of the OP anyway :p

Is it possible to get some kind of list for boss progression for this and vanilla only? Is it also possible for you guys to look into adding the code to support boss checklist?

I love Multi Mod Playthrough and yes, the mod and other mods will has a lot of content but I suppose it would be a fine with a mod that has some loads of content so I maybe do a playthrough of the Spirit Mod and Other mods that has some good content :)

Oh, I forgot to mention I kinda found a 'flaw' in Scarabeus's AI. If you summon it and stand on a platform a far bit above the ground with another row of platforms, Scarabeus just flies to you and stands on the platform above you practically doing nothing besides summoning the odd Scarab or two that can't reach you. A bit of cheese you might want to fix. X)

Back
Top Bottom