tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have crash when try to open game with spirit mod, with out mod it work normal
Anyone have problem like this?

Possibly a compatibility issue with another mod. If you have multiple mods active, start with only the Spirit Mod and reactivate a new mod every time. When (if) it crashes, you know which mod is having an issue with the Spirit mod.

I think the longbowne needs to be rechecked to make sure it is obtainable. If it is, I need people for the ritual sacrifice to rngesus?

PhoenixBlade,when you gonna put those things in the mod?
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

They all made by the best guy ever [Vladimier]!;)
vlad works on calamity too... maybe if they're not in spirit mod they'll be in calamity?

-----separate thing-----

I have a few bugs to report. firstly you can summon multiple ancient fliers. secondly, I don't think this is a bug, but some bosses can be summoned out of their respected biomes (scarabus, illuminate master, ancient flier) unless these bosses don't have respected biomes

Last edited:
I think the longbowne needs to be rechecked to make sure it is obtainable. If it is, I need people for the ritual sacrifice to rngesus?
You may actually kill me for this- but I made it obtainable by crafting (I know, I know, not what it says in the OP) so that you wouldn't have to rely on RnGesus.
[doublepost=1485018017,1485017922][/doublepost]
Very confused as to where you find Floran ore. Is it IN the Jungle, or AROUND the jungle?
Oh, double post. Check out the Underground Jungle :p

Is the Ancient flyer not properly implemented yet? There does not seem to be a way to get the armor and some of the weapons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom