tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I beat him using an S.D.M.G with Chlorophyte bullets, Vortex Armor, and various end game accesories for rangers. I'd have to boot up my character for exact specifics. Also I'm not saying he isn't hard but a lot of his power came directly from his debuff which had something like a health drain of -34 on it which was...yeah it was broken. I think Cursed Inferno gave like -10 or something? So yeah with that fixed he became much more manageable. Again though speed is key to beating him though he is perhaps too fast but the track thing works or, if you're feeling real frustrated, you could download that Final Fantasy mod and get a gold chocobo. It's basically a 102 mph land mount with high jumping and floating abilities.
Thanks!

May have seen this on Calamity, I moved it to Spirit cuz it deserves some content too. The Tidal Event is Post Ancient Flyer or EoW its meant to be fun early game content you can enjoy. Monsters from the black depths rise on the shore sweeping the land with brine destruction.

Tidal Enemies- The Tidal Event is summoned by a Black Pearl near the ocean, can be obtained by:
index.php

Sand Block- 0.40%
Ocean Mobs- 2.2%
Sand Block x20 Silt Block x20@ Furnace

ENEMIES- Currently working on animations

GreenFin Trapper
View attachment 160306
Health 135
Defense 9
Damage 26
KB Resist 30%
- They charge at players, being hit has a chance to bind you in ropes for a few seconds snaring you.
View attachment 160320

Murk Terror
View attachment 160297
Health 90
Defense 11
Damage 30
KB Resist 45%
- Murk Terrors hover players casting down electrical charges.
index.php

Redspine
View attachment 160300 View attachment 160308
Health 200
Defense 15
Damage 20
KB Resist 45%
- Work similar to paladin's throwing javelins and attempting to chase player however slow moving.
index.php

Clamper
View attachment 160301 View attachment 160305
Health 115
Defense 0/9999
Damage 22
KB Resist 100%
- They hop along the battlefield, as they hop they are vulnerable as they towards the player

Mind Flayer
View attachment 160304
Health 70
Defense 8
Damage 20(Melee) 5(Beam)
KB Resist 65%
- These creatures stay at a distance firing a beam fixated on a player dealing a 5 damage tick. They take time between attacks.
index.php

Tide Caller
View attachment 160299
Health 85
Defense 11
Damage 24
KB Resist 25%
- Every 5 seconds they heal all enemies for 20 health

Drops And Stuff: All Weapons Inflict
Brine- Slows Movement by 20% and take increased damage by 10%
View attachment 160317

Dead Water
index.php

9 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
8% Critical Strike Chance
Average Knockback
- Fire 3 Typhoon arrows at a time increasing firing speed by 5% up to 25%

Black Tide
index.php

17 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
12% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 8
-Fire an abyssal sludge hitting tiles or enemies causes tendrils to burst forth from the impact area dealing damage to nearby enemies in contact for the duration of the tentacles. Duration 3 seconds.
index.php

Ocean Gale Spear
index.php

24 Melee/Throwing Damage
Fast Speed
6% Critical Strike Chance
Average Knockback
- Right Click to switch between throwing the spear or stabbing with spear.

Baby Clamper
index.php

+2 Defense
- Increased Regeneration
Being hit causes a shell to orbit you increasing damage reduction by 5% stacking up to 25%.
View attachment 160318
Clamper Shell- Increased Damage Resistance

Flayer Staff
index.php
index.php

Flayer Staff
14 Summon Damage
11% Critical Strike Chance
Average Speed
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 15
-Summon a Flayer to fire bolts that can sap life
This is fu..ing awesome!:cool:Yee

May have seen this on Calamity, I moved it to Spirit cuz it deserves some content too. The Tidal Event is Post Ancient Flyer or EoW its meant to be fun early game content you can enjoy. Monsters from the black depths rise on the shore sweeping the land with brine destruction.

Tidal Enemies- The Tidal Event is summoned by a Black Pearl near the ocean, can be obtained by:
index.php

Sand Block- 0.40%
Ocean Mobs- 2.2%

GreenFin Trapper
View attachment 160306
Health 135
Defense 9
Damage 26
KB Resist 30%
- They charge at players, being hit has a chance to bind you in ropes for a few seconds snaring you.
View attachment 160320

Murk Terror
View attachment 160297
Health 90
Defense 11
Damage 30
KB Resist 45%
index.php

Redspine
Health 200
Defense 15
Damage 20
KB Resist 45%
- Work similar to paladin's throwing javelins and attempting to chase player however slow moving.
index.php

Clamper
Health 115
Defense 0/9999
Damage 22
KB Resist 100%
- They hop along the battlefield, as they hop they are vulnerable as they towards the player

Mind Flayer
View attachment 160304
Health 70
Defense 8
Damage 20(Melee) 5(Beam)
KB Resist 65%
- These creatures stay at a distance firing a beam fixated on a player dealing a 5 damage tick. They take time between attacks.
index.php

Tide Caller
View attachment 160299
Health 85
Defense 11
Damage 24
KB Resist 25%

View attachment 160317

Dead Water
index.php

9 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Black Tide
index.php

17 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 8
-Fire an abyssal sludge hitting tiles or enemies causes tendrils to burst forth from the impact area dealing damage to nearby enemies in contact for the duration of the tentacles. Duration 3 seconds.
index.php

Ocean Gale Spear
index.php

24 Melee/Throwing Damage
Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Baby Clamper
index.php

+2 Defense
- Increased Regeneration
Being hit causes a shell to orbit you increasing damage reduction by 5% stacking up to 25%.
View attachment 160318

Flayer Staff
index.php
index.php

Flayer Staff
14 Summon Damage
Average Speed
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 15
i don't want to be negative, and this is still an amazing piece of work, but in my personal opinion this should stay in calamity. isn't spirit already getting an event? or was the lunar cultist one scrapped?

on another note, I have a bug to report, and I have no idea why I didn't report this sooner, but when you exit your game in the spirit biome, the music from the biome overrides the main title theme

i don't want to be negative, and this is still an amazing piece of work, but in my personal opinion this should stay in calamity. isn't spirit already getting an event? or was the lunar cultist one scrapped?

on another note, I have a bug to report, and I have no idea why I didn't report this sooner, but when you exit your game in the spirit biome, the music from the biome overrides the main title theme
Lunar was scrapped, Calamity keeps the Dragon Bosses and Spirit will get the Tidal Event which may be in the next update or so.

index.php

Sand Block- 0.40%
Ocean Mobs- 2.2%

GreenFin Trapper
View attachment 160306
Health 135
Defense 9
Damage 26
KB Resist 30%
View attachment 160320

Murk Terror
View attachment 160297
Health 90
Defense 11
Damage 30
KB Resist 45%
index.php

Redspine
Health 200
Defense 15
Damage 20
KB Resist 45%
index.php

Clamper
Health 115
Defense 0/9999
Damage 22
KB Resist 100%

Mind Flayer
View attachment 160304
Health 70
Defense 8
Damage 20(Melee) 5(Beam)
KB Resist 65%
index.php

Tide Caller
View attachment 160299
Health 85
Defense 11
Damage 24
KB Resist 25%

View attachment 160317

Dead Water
index.php

9 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Black Tide
index.php

17 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 8
index.php

Ocean Gale Spear
index.php

24 Melee/Throwing Damage
Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Baby Clamper
index.php

+2 Defense
- Increased Regeneration
View attachment 160318

Flayer Staff
index.php
index.php

Flayer Staff
14 Summon Damage
Average Speed
Weak Knockback
Mana Usage 15

Hot damn, that's a helluva lot of sprites. I always loved the creepy underwater Lovecraft style and this looks like it'll be a great addon for the somewhat sparse early game events.

The only thing that bothers me is that one dark pixel in the center of the Ocean Gale Spear's smaller inventory sprite. Is that just me?

Also finally got my sprite biome and it decided to be a VERY close neighbor.

20170220120523_1.jpg

I have no idea why I didn't report this sooner, but when you exit your game in the spirit biome, the music from the biome overrides the main title theme
That reminds me, does the spirit biome music still overwrite various event/invasion music? This was happening to me a few weeks ago, but I haven't played lately to see if this has been addressed since then.

Also finally got my sprite biome and it decided to be a VERY close neighbor.

View attachment 160396
Thank god for that reverse-spirit clentaminator solution, amirite?

That reminds me, does the spirit biome music still overwrite various event/invasion music? This was happening to me a few weeks ago, but I haven't played lately to see if this has been addressed since then.

Thank god for that reverse-spirit clentaminator solution, amirite?

Yeep. Without that my poor pumpkin farm would have been lost >.<

Also I've noticed surface spirit enemies drop VERY little cash. Is this intentional?

Nothe sure if it has been mentioned but it appears there is some kind of issue with the armors from this mod appearing on mannequins

So I had an idea for something to add but want sure where to post it. I'm not a coder but it's something I would love (don't know how easy it would be)

One thing I've always hated about the Clentaminator is how it reveals fog of War whilst cleansing. I just want to purify without it revealing the map.

Is that any way this would be feasible? Maybe something exists like it. I dunno.

I'm probably going to post this on some other active threads in the hope of some answer/help.

Back
Top Bottom