tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Welph, I finally finished my first full run of spirit and I really enjoyed it! The mod added a ton of new fun stuff to all parts of the game, definitely securing its place on my list of mods. Thank you Spirit team for your fantastic work on this mod! I really look forward to any future updates you add!
OverseerPunGoesHere.jpg

("Fun" fact, it took me five hours to beat the overseer. Today I also learned not to scale enemy stats too high.)

Atlas flies to space and despawns 5 seconds after summoning him. Only his hands are visible shortly. Why? I have many mods. Could they mess up his AI?

Atlas flies to space and despawns 5 seconds after summoning him. Only his hands are visible shortly. Why? I have many mods. Could they mess up his AI?
This happened to me when the mod first came out. I thought this was fixed. You sure you have the latest version?

I just checked and updated through modloader before posting that. Does tModloader have the latest versions of mods?

D'oooh, I played all of last night fine without any issues after removing the Reduced Grinding on a new world, then this morning I updated Thorium and removed Wing Slot, and going into the same world I got the Spirit background glitch x,x

My current active mods are:

Code:
Bluemagic 1.1.1
Spirit 1.1.1.4
Pillar Items Plus 0.1.5
Luggage 0.1.1
WeaponOut 1.3
Itemtronics 0.3.1
No Flare 1.0.3
Wireless 1.2
W1Ks lite 1.0.1
InkSushi Natural Moons 1.0.1
Summoner's Association 0.2.3.3
WorldGen Preview 0.1.3.2
Quality Recipes 0.2
Boss Checklist 0.1.1.1.0
Fragments from Enemies 1.0
Longbows FTW! 1.8
The Potions Merchent 0.0.5
Dart Expansion 0.2.6
Pumpking's 1.2.2
Base Mod 0.6.1
Bulldozer 0.1.0
Fargo's Mutant 0.9.1.5
Yoyo Attack Speed Workaround 0.1
Inksushi 3.1.1
Cheat Sheet 0.2.5.13
MoreAccessories 1.6
Calamity 1.7.55
Experienceandclasses 1.1.9
GRealms 1.0.6.1
More Chest Loot 0.3
Potions Plus 0.2.5
Simple Auto Chest 0.3.3
Thorium 1.3.1.6

EDIT: Even better, I'm trying another reload and it's disabling a lot of stuff with various error messages, something that didn't happen with the reload before entering the world. Argh, what did I do?!? ;-;

EDIT EDIT: Ok, coming back in it allowed the mods to reload proper, but not gonna try re-entering the world now at this rate >_>;

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Ooookay, reloading the game up after fixing the mods, and the spirit biome backdrop is gone again and the game's working smoothly. WEIRD.

Last edited:
Starting from the spawn, the entire right side of the world, the surface is spirit biome background.

?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom