tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

We are having an issue with "The Tide" there is no more wave but they just keep spawning, we tried leaving coming back in, disabling the mod and enabling it but it doesn't work

We are having an issue with "The Tide" there is no more wave but they just keep spawning, we tried leaving coming back in, disabling the mod and enabling it but it doesn't work
I've let people know that the Tide is buggy in multiplayer, and you shouldn't fight it.

Is there a way i can fix it? I tried going to single player and back to multiplayer and it did not work
I'll give you some information, I was using steam to host, I had set my spawn at the side of the ocean and then i rejoined the world in singleplayer, and then killed some of the ocean monsters then it registered as complete

I'll give you some information, I was using steam to host, I had set my spawn at the side of the ocean and then i rejoined the world in singleplayer, and then killed some of the ocean monsters then it registered as complete
Yeah, apparently that's a known bug and hopefully will be patched this weekend.

Spirit biome have a lot of bugs.every time I reload the modloader then the background music disappear.(Sorry.my english is so bad.)

Hi, your mod is really good and I like it. However I was wondering that is there a way to stop the spirit biome from spreading and if it doesn't how to reduce it since the biome spawned at my house,

Hi, your mod is really good and I like it. However I was wondering that is there a way to stop the spirit biome from spreading and if it doesn't how to reduce it since the biome spawned at my house,
Unless it's because of the bug, you should be able to buy Purification solutions for the spirit biome.

I imagine it was many attempts over 5 hours with various strategy changes......

This is what I meant (and my poor wording didn't really say...). The final successful attempt took around 9 minutes or so. The other 4 hours 51 minutes were spent dying repeatedly to its second form. Darn you little spirits!

Quick someone get PythonGB to do a Is it Possible...? on it

I'm pretty sure the game would crash with an OutofMemory error long before it died due to the endless waves of spirits.

For whatever reason, after defeating the Destroyer as the first Mech boss, The Spirit Biome didn't spawn, but grass blocks were removed from a big area, but left trees, sunflowers, etc., and made small patches of dirt walls in the background. I'm assuming that it's a bug?

Update 1.1.1.5 is out! Download on the Mod Browser:
- Fixed Chitin Spear's Price
- Fixed Spirit Armor making you invincible
- Made the Lost Mime rarer, tougher, and gave it a 100% new drop!
- Added the Antlion Rider, a new desert enemy
- Fixed Atlas despawning, and added his resprites
- Scarabeus is quick, powerful, and can no longer be cheesed with platforms ;)
- Added the Fel Demon and Waking Nightmare, two Post-Plantera Dungeon mobs who drop Cursed Fire and Nightmare Fuel

NEW ITEMS: Mime Mask

While we're trying to look into that very annoying, pesky bug with the Spirit Background and music, we still haven't found a fix. However, reloading and/or restaring your Terraria game often fixes it (until you reload again). Thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom