tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but whenever I place a block, like for example a piggy bank, my game crashes (i tried disabling a couple other mods i was using and im positive that the problem comes from this one).

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but whenever I place a block, like for example a piggy bank, my game crashes (i tried disabling a couple other mods i was using and im positive that the problem comes from this one).
May be an issue with an old version of WeaponOut, not sure. It hasn't happened to anyone else in a long while.

I am aware that this has been mentioned, but I think it needs a bit more information.

As soon as I make a new world, with JUST spirit mod installed, the entire purity over world has what I believe is the "spirit biome" background. However the music doesn't play. Like NO music at all. Not only that, but it's also overriding biomes it shouldn't be, such as the dungeon or the corruption. It's actually beginning to really annoy me. For example, in the 1 minute it takes me to get from the overworld, to the bottom of the dungeon, I have no music, then spirit music, then dungeon music, then no music, then spirit, then none, then dungeon, and it changes between those 3 in a split second. Very frustrating. I am in love with this mod tho! So please don't take this is a harsh criticism. I also don't have an overworld, or underworld spirit biome. Just the music and the background. Nothing else. I am not sure on if this is something you know of yet or not. I just wanted to let you know. Unless this is something that happens in hardmode like the hallow, in which case, the lack of a spirit biome shouldn't be changing the background or the music (or in my case muting it randomly) if it's meant to be unlocked for hardmode :)

index.php

Also, these enemies (Not the trident, the other two) are spawning in the dungeon in large numbers. I also don't get the mobs that are supposed to spawn in the dungeon, on the lower levels. Is it possible that these hell mobs are over riding the dungeon ones when the player gets town too far?

This is all pre-hardmode I might add. And I usually play with Thorium, Clamity, Tremor, Spirit and EnemyMobs. But those are it.

I am aware that this has been mentioned, but I think it needs a bit more information.

As soon as I make a new world, with JUST spirit mod installed, the entire purity over world has what I believe is the "spirit biome" background. However the music doesn't play. Like NO music at all. Not only that, but it's also overriding biomes it shouldn't be, such as the dungeon or the corruption. It's actually beginning to really annoy me. For example, in the 1 minute it takes me to get from the overworld, to the bottom of the dungeon, I have no music, then spirit music, then dungeon music, then no music, then spirit, then none, then dungeon, and it changes between those 3 in a split second. Very frustrating. I am in love with this mod tho! So please don't take this is a harsh criticism. I also don't have an overworld, or underworld spirit biome. Just the music and the background. Nothing else. I am not sure on if this is something you know of yet or not. I just wanted to let you know. Unless this is something that happens in hardmode like the hallow, in which case, the lack of a spirit biome shouldn't be changing the background or the music (or in my case muting it randomly) if it's meant to be unlocked for hardmode :)

index.php

Also, these enemies (Not the trident, the other two) are spawning in the dungeon in large numbers. I also don't get the mobs that are supposed to spawn in the dungeon, on the lower levels. Is it possible that these hell mobs are over riding the dungeon ones when the player gets town too far?

This is all pre-hardmode I might add. And I usually play with Thorium, Clamity, Tremor, Spirit and EnemyMobs. But those are it.

The first issue is a very well known bug, and can be fixed on restarting/reloading mods. Unfortunately, we've still not found a permanent fix. As for the second one, I tested that out and don't seem to find that bug. It may be a conflict with other mods.

The music for the biome is pretty quiet for me even with max music. Same goes with the Dusking theme that's even quieter (i dont know about the Illuminant Master's music yet since I'm not on that part)

The first issue is a very well known bug, and can be fixed on restarting/reloading mods. Unfortunately, we've still not found a permanent fix. As for the second one, I tested that out and don't seem to find that bug. It may be a conflict with other mods.

I have restarted and reloaded and it happens every single time. I've turned off my other mods and the music issue still happens, as does the other mob bug. The original dungeon mobs you've added appear, but very rarely, and the hell mobs spawn all the time when you're down the end of the dungeon, so that hasn't really changed. My dungeon goes down to just above hell, so perhaps thats why they're spawning so frequently.

I have restarted and reloaded and it happens every single time. I've turned off my other mods and the music issue still happens, as does the other mob bug. The original dungeon mobs you've added appear, but very rarely, and the hell mobs spawn all the time when you're down the end of the dungeon, so that hasn't really changed. My dungeon goes down to just above hell, so perhaps thats why they're spawning so frequently.
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it :)

Back
Top Bottom