tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I don't know if you are all aware of this yet, but spirit is incompatible with the new version of tremor. That sucks because I love both mods, and I hope that there will be a fix soon. Also, that new tide enemy looks awesome.
I have no idea what causes the issue, assumedly Tremor's massive size. It seems to mess up multiple other large mods as well, and I'm not gonna be looking for a fix, as it's probably an issue on their end.
Will the Reach(es) ever come back?
When we fix the issue, absolutely!

upload_2017-3-7_13-27-29.png

Not sure as to why this happens but can anyone help me pleaase

Last edited:
The lihzarhd enemies in the jungle temple spawn in prehardmode, even when you're not inside the temple. They also shoot lasers at you through the walls.

can anyone spirit because I am try to work on a mod I am also new at codding but I need a spiriter because I am really really bad at or icould take spiriters but just tell me if u want t o work with me

can anyone spirit because I am try to work on a mod I am also new at codding but I need a spiriter because I am really really bad at or icould take spiriters but just tell me if u want t o work with me

Do not advertise for team members in other mod's threads. You can do it on your profile, in your signature, or by creating a thread in the General Mod Discussion section.

Back
Top Bottom