tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

question: if you generate a pre-existing world before playing the mod, does certain features not get included in the world and do i have to created a new one? can i get the spirit biome in a pre-existing world?

question: if you generate a pre-existing world before playing the mod, does certain features not get included in the world and do i have to created a new one? can i get the spirit biome in a pre-existing world?
The DSpirit biome will spawn Post Mech, no sweat. The Reach, however, will not generate in pre existing worlds. You'll have to generate a new one in for thems :)

The DSpirit biome will spawn Post Mech, no sweat. The Reach, however, will not generate in pre existing worlds. You'll have to generate a new one in for thems :)
is there an item in the mod that allows you to generate new world changes in pre-existing worlds? also any other stuff i cant get in pre-existing worlds?

Wow, I've built so much stuff where my base is and I got up to destroyer, now the spirit biome is WHERE MY BASE IS. So much time put in in my base and now just the :red:ing biome comes in and you can't live in peace. -.-

Wow, I've built so much stuff where my base is and I got up to destroyer, now the spirit biome is WHERE MY BASE IS. So much time put in in my base and now just the :red:ing biome comes in and you can't live in peace. -.-

Buy the soulless (grey) solution from the steampunkter and poof, it's gone.

Last edited:
Alright friendos, are you ready for the surprise 1.1.3? Download on the Mod Browser or the mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Nerfed the Knockback resist and spawn rates on Reach enemies
- Fixed Starcharger not dropping from normal mode Starplate Raider
- Fixed Cogworkers and Cog Spiders spawning near houses
- Buffed Atlas weapons with special projectiles
- Toned down the lighting on Spirit Ice
- Gave the Essence Distorter a rarity and made it drop when broken
- Fixed a sprite issue with the Spirit Helm
- Made Broken Hero Staves drop Post Mech only
- Fixed the Spirit Potion buff not causing Spectre bolts to spawn on getting hurt
- Nerfed Diseased Bats and Slimes, as well as Cavern Crawlers
- Nerfed Bismite Bow and Clatter Bow
- Lowered the Spawn Rate of Gluttonous Devourers
- Made the Hedron Staff penetrate multiple enemies before exploding
- Lowered the Ancient Flier's projectile fire rate
- Reach now has custom music
- Gave the Clatterbone set bonus a message upon activating
- Buffed Soul Burn
- Gave Geode set a more unique theme, and mde the armor non-class specific
- Changed up the effect of the Possessed Blade
- Changed up the Shadowspirit and Stone of Spirits Past's effects
- Made the Spaz Lung inflict Cursed Inferno
- Gave the R'lyheian a map icon
- Rogue Armor is now un-craftable, now sold by the Rogue instead
- Fixed Bloodfire Axe's crazy axe power
- Fixed a few small grammar and spelling issues
- Minibosses can only sspawn 1 at a time

- IMPORTANT:
- Streamlined progression of items from prehardmode to hardmode, allowing for proper tiering of items (by buffing and nerfing multiple sets)
- Made most throwing weapons have a chance to be picked up
- The Reach now has new decorations, more traps, more enemies, larger corridors, and a special prize at the end! (We're working on overhauling the generation completely, enjoy for the time being ;)
- The hardmode Tide now has 5 new enemies, one new mini-boss, and many new drops!
- The Rogue now has a completely new inventory, selling shurikens on top of boss-related throwing items!
- A NEW NPC HAS COME TO TOWN! The Adventurer is a jack-of-all-trades NPC, spawning after obtaining a gold coin and defeating the EoC! He will sell new items based on what time of day it is, what event is going on, or what boss has been defeated!

Back
Top Bottom