tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh, my apologies. It's been a while since I did anything with Terraria, maybe I should have checked before posting.
Also I would help with the wiki if I knew how to wikicode, but I don't.

Its possible that the Reach may not spawn in some worlds, since they spawn on the Over-world its likely you didn't get the reach.
Nah, the Reach will always spawn, I've made about 50 worlds to make sure :p
Um, where is The Reach biome supposed to be located
Or is it supposed to come after a certain event
It spawns on world generation (2 of them, specifically). If you started a world without it you won't be able to get the reach unless you copy and paste from Cheat Sheet. I'll include a bit about that on the OP when I get the time.
Oh, my apologies. It's been a while since I did anything with Terraria, maybe I should have checked before posting.
Also I would help with the wiki if I knew how to wikicode, but I don't.
It's all good. For now, as cluttered as the OP is, it has all the info you need :)

Infernon- The Pain Master
Credits to @Frous for improving upon my shading and pallete

Infernon.png

Infernon's_Pet.gif

In the heart of the burning hells exists a being most foul and cruel. Among them is Infernon who is feared by demon and mortals alike which have heard of his legendary tortures, meeting him would most likely result and a fate far worse than death.

Note: Infernon and his equipment have all gotten new shiny looks so enjoy. Some items have changed and are subject to change.

Infernon's Fortitude
+3 Defense
- Grants a fiery dash , successful hits cause Non-boss mobs to be snared in chains.

Infernon's_Fortitude.png
Fire_Shield_Dash.gif

Diabolic Horn
Diabolic_Horn.png

Summons a torture platform, has strong horizontal movement and leaves a trail of damaging flames

Pain Monger Armor
Pain_Master_Armor.png

Set Bonus: 25% Damage dealt to you is added to your next weapon attack. You have a 5% chance with attack to turn a Non-Boss monster to ash.

Molten Shackle
Searing_Shackle.png

Taking damage has a 20% chance to shackle a Non-boss enemy in chains, inflicts "Broken Will" decreasing their Defense and Damage by 20% for 5 seconds.

ALL WEAPONS INFLICT : Combustion
Burning_Agony.png
: Deals a 2 damage tick over 5 seconds

Char Fury
Charr_Fury.png

- Fires three homing pyro bolts

Eye of Agony
Eye_of_Agony.png

- When spin time is active it has a rotating flail around it dealing damage to nearby targets

Scorch
Scorch.png

-Hitting a tile or target causes it to explode violently leaving lingering fire(Similar to Inferno Fork) , as this spear flies it leaves trail of flames .

Seal of Torment
Seal_of_Torrment.png

34 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
8% Critical Strike Chance
14 Mana Use
Strong Knockback
- Fire a burst of three homing infernal souls that explode violently. You can charge the seal to fire up to 3 additional souls over three seconds.

The Seven Sins
The_Seven_Sins.png

38 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
4% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knock back
- Along with Firing arrows , you also fire a medium ranged infernal guillotine that flies straight and returns when hitting a tile or enemy.

Nah, the Reach will always spawn, I've made about 50 worlds to make sure :p

It spawns on world generation (2 of them, specifically). If you started a world without it you won't be able to get the reach unless you copy and paste from Cheat Sheet. I'll include a bit about that on the OP when I get the time.

It's all good. For now, as cluttered as the OP is, it has all the info you need :)
Oops

Last edited:
Credits to @Eli10293 for improving upon my shading and pallete

View attachment 165209
View attachment 165200

In the heart of the burning hells exists a being most foul and cruel. Among them is Infernon who is feared by demon and mortals alike which have heard of his legendary tortures, meeting him would most likely result and a fate far worse than death.

Note: Infernon and his equipment have all gotten new shiny looks so enjoy. Some items have changed and are subject to change.

Infernon's Fortitude
+3 Defense
- Grants a fiery dash , successful hits cause Non-boss mobs to be snared in chains.

View attachment 165199 View attachment 165211
Diabolic Horn
View attachment 165201
Summons a torture platform, has strong horizontal movement and leaves a trail of damaging flames

Pain Monger Armor
View attachment 165202
Set Bonus: 25% Damage dealt to you is added to your next weapon attack. You have a 5% chance with attack to turn a Non-Boss monster to ash.

Molten Shackle
View attachment 165203
Taking damage has a 20% chance to shackle a Non-boss enemy in chains, inflicts "Broken Will" decreasing their Defense and Damage by 20% for 5 seconds.

View attachment 165212 : Deals a 2 damage tick over 5 seconds

Char Fury
View attachment 165205

Eye of Agony
View attachment 165206
- When spin time is active it has a rotating flail around it dealing damage to nearby targets

Scorch
View attachment 165207
-Hitting a tile or target causes it to explode violently leaving lingering fire(Similar to Inferno Fork) , as this spear flies it leaves trail of flames .

Seal of Torment
View attachment 165208

34 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
14 Mana Use
Strong Knockback
- Fire a burst of three homing infernal souls that explode violently. You can charge the seal to fire up to 3 additional souls over three seconds.

The Seven Sins
View attachment 165213
38 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
Weak Knock back
- Along with Firing arrows , you also fire a medium ranged infernal guillotine that flies straight and returns when hitting a tile or enemy.

Oops
That Infernon resprite looks :red:ing amazing

View attachment 165209
View attachment 165200

Infernon's Fortitude
+3 Defense

Diabolic Horn
View attachment 165201

Pain Monger Armor
View attachment 165202

Molten Shackle
View attachment 165203

Char Fury
View attachment 165205

Eye of Agony
View attachment 165206

Scorch
View attachment 165207

Seal of Torment
View attachment 165208

34 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
14 Mana Use
Strong Knockback

The Seven Sins
View attachment 165213
38 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
Weak Knock back

Oops
noice inferno finally has a weapons for every class.

is this a resprite or a remake? like calamity?

Pain Monger Armor
index.php

I find the set bonus, mostly the ash part, funny if you think about it in a certain way. Why? You can hit a mob with a copper shortsword, and have the chance to turn them to ash.

I find the set bonus, mostly the ash part, funny if you think about it in a certain way. Why? You can hit a mob with a copper shortsword, and have the chance to turn them to ash.
I actually don't think that set bonus is a good idea. Unless Spirit has a way of telling what mobs are bosses in other mods, this could be a way to cheese boss fights.

I actually don't think that set bonus is a good idea. Unless Spirit has a way of telling what mobs are bosses in other mods, this could be a way to cheese boss fights.
I'm pretty sure that in order for an NPC to be a boss, it has to be internally tagged as a boss, meaning it has a summoning and death message, sends out a bool, and will drop a treasure bag on Expert if it has one.

as creeper37500 said, they can just check if an NPC is a boss. Also there's a way to create a blacklist for modded NPCs certain debuffs can be inflicted on

Personally, I also think it's not a good idea, but for different reasons. 1, minibosses like the Ice Golem or Sand Elemental, which are fightable at the same time and that chance is too high to not just think "oh, I can fire about 20 bullets and win", as well as attacks in Terraria generally lean to being fast. Megashark, Crystal Storm, Golden Shower, Fetid Baghnahks, Spider Staff, and even more at about the point in the game you get it. It means that, unless you're fighting bosses, there'd be little point in wearing any other armor in a "I kill everything with this already" standpoint, even up to Moon Lord you just need to change armor to fight any and all bosses.

So basically... The ash part is OP beyond belief. Lowering the chance it happens won't fix it either, unless it's below 1%, but the other part is actually really nicely balanced and unique IMO.

View attachment 165209
View attachment 165200

Infernon's Fortitude
+3 Defense

Diabolic Horn
View attachment 165201

Pain Monger Armor
View attachment 165202

Molten Shackle
View attachment 165203

Char Fury
View attachment 165205

Eye of Agony
View attachment 165206

Scorch
View attachment 165207

Seal of Torment
View attachment 165208

34 Magic Damage
Fast Speed
14 Mana Use
Strong Knockback

The Seven Sins
View attachment 165213
38 Ranged Damage
Very Fast Speed
Weak Knock back

Oops
I might be wrong here but im pretty sure it was @Frous who did the shading and remade the old palette.

Seems like the Goblin Invasion is messed up in multiplayer? I started it with the standard and the progress bar showed for a second, disappeared, then only Mechanomancers spawned. They didn't spawn in a large amount but will spawn regardless of area I am in. We restarted the server and now the Tide is invasion without the music or the progress bar appearing (We spawned this invasion a week ago before we realized it was bugged but we restarted the server and it fixed.)

Any input on how we could fix this? We restarted the server already without any fix.

@PhoenixBlade I think you should just remove the Underworld enemies altogether. They are extremely annoying, as they spawn in the upper part of my underground jungle, and fill my inventory with Infernal Rocks. They also make hell enemies from other mods quite rare, due to their high spawn rates. I've only seen about 5 demons in total for my whole playthrough, and I'm at the Lunatic Cultist.

Cog enemies are WAY too uncommon. I know you nerfed their spawn rate, but I think you had nerfed it WAY too much.
Will fix :p
@PhoenixBlade I think you should just remove the Underworld enemies altogether. They are extremely annoying, as they spawn in the upper part of my underground jungle, and fill my inventory with Infernal Rocks. They also make hell enemies from other mods quite rare, due to their high spawn rates. I've only seen about 5 demons in total for my whole playthrough, and I'm at the Lunatic Cultist.
I've been using the wrong code to trigger their spawn rates, and @Trivaxy fixed it for the next update. Sorry for the hassle!
Seems like the Goblin Invasion is messed up in multiplayer? I started it with the standard and the progress bar showed for a second, disappeared, then only Mechanomancers spawned. They didn't spawn in a large amount but will spawn regardless of area I am in. We restarted the server and now the Tide is invasion without the music or the progress bar appearing (We spawned this invasion a week ago before we realized it was bugged but we restarted the server and it fixed.)

Any input on how we could fix this? We restarted the server already without any fix.
That's a very old bug, are using an older modded version (for the mechromancers and the goblin army)?

Back
Top Bottom