tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I think I'll just make a Craftable Item that spawns him in, that should do the trick.
Hey, on multiplayer the Shadow Shot doesn't harm any enemies. It shoots the bullets but the bullets just pass through all enemies as if they don't exist. Any way to fix this? I used my phoenix blaster to make it but now I can't hit any enemies :/

Post-Overseer , I forgot to mention that my bad

Oh in that case it's fine. I look forward to spam- testing it for... science. Yeah, science.

I have almost 2000 hours on Terraria since release and I didn't know this at all. Holy hell... Gives new meaning to the saying "You learn something new everyday"...
You're my new best friend Compa. Thanks a million for telling me that lol.

Your welcome! Honestly I didn't know this ages either. It's such a tiny thing that I only figured out by angrily clicking on the buttons hopping they'd go away, which they did!

hey dude im can do some weapons and armors and a boss?
wOlc7J9.png

Im not forcing the spirit devs or something but since the community staff are working on the new modloader update well.... call it ''what to do while we wait" since theres a lot of items, enemies etc. AND theres always people asking about a enemy drop,ore,item,accesory etc. like in other mods it would be a good time to do.

welp here's a bow hope works in the mod
Ahio.png
"FalingStar" shoots stars it makes with sky islands items and gems

ok
[doublepost=1492902684,1492902657][/doublepost]oh ok :I
[doublepost=1492902816][/doublepost]im making a armor but i get another you can use the two
[doublepost=1492902951][/doublepost]if you like the first armor the Demon Hunter Armor its here
descarga (2).png

Back
Top Bottom