tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

small, tiny, miniature suggestion: make keys for the mimics, like granite, marble, and spirit keys
the recipe would be souls of light or night plus the biome stone (granite,marble) except for spirit would be a combo for light and dark souls plus 1 of any mechanical boss soul because you need to defeat at least 1 of the 3 mechas to spawn spirit biome.

the recipe would be souls of light or night plus the biome stone (granite,marble) except for spirit would be a combo for light and dark souls plus 1 of any mechanical boss soul because you need to defeat at least 1 of the 3 mechas to spawn spirit biome.
it should at least have spirit bars

Speaking of things that can be an add,
Don't the elemental guns feel a bit dead ended, a tad?
It would certainly be interesting to see the guns be true,
And for there to be a Hallow gun, too.
I'm thinking a Hallow gun would be an opposite of them, per say,
As in, like more focused on speed, but not damage, and more of a spray.
Then there would be opportunity for a Terra Gun, which is quite swell.
I think this recommendation is quite well.

Now that I think about it, this was entirely too extravagant. I just like shooting things... but in poetic attire.

Now that I think about it, this was entirely too extravagant. I just like shooting things... but in poetic attire.
I dunno, I think the hallow gun shout be a sniper rifle, since the crimbine has a spread too

But then, what would a Terra Gun be like? Would it be akin to something special like the Clockwork-Assault Rifle and have round blasts, or would it be like the Megashark or Uzi?
I'm kinda leaning on the former idea with something like 4-round bursts of green energy. Nothing too powerful, though.

But then, what would a Terra Gun be like? Would it be akin to something special like the Clockwork-Assault Rifle and have round blasts, or would it be like the Megashark or Uzi?
I'm kinda leaning on the former idea with something like 4-round bursts of green energy. Nothing too powerful, though.
maybe like the quadratron from tremor. or the megalodon (also from tremor)

small, tiny, miniature suggestion: make keys for the mimics, like granite, marble, and spirit keys
After some help from @DivermanSam, I've got it done!

Yes, I should get on this.

Back
Top Bottom