tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It's stupid that when people die, You don't get triggered.
But all it takes is a few jokes to get You triggered.
That's just embarrassing and pathetic....

I am willing to pretend this never happened as long as you guys are also willing to pretend this never happened.

It's stupid that when people die, You don't get triggered.
But all it takes is a few jokes to get You triggered.
That's just embarrassing and pathetic....

I am willing to pretend this never happened as long as you guys are also willing to pretend this never happened.
Ok can we change the subject and we never think about this again.

where do you live? im coming over to break your computer so you don't make more puns :sigh:
The only horrible pun here is your username.
Bootr bawss...........Take a moment to think and you will see what I am taking about.
Guys stop with the stupid puns and jokes that are not funny and making people fall asleep.
do you want to report GamehunterMC to the staff if he continues?

Lets take a step back and calm down everyone.

It is fine if members want to make jokes or memes as long as they remember to remain on topic of the Thread and are respectful towards other members.

When they start to insult and disrespect other members, that's when it goes too far. If there is content that needs Staff Attention. Report it silently and do not post about threatening or saying that you've reported anyone.

Keep it respectful and if you find yourself needing to attack the other person, that's when it needs to stop.

ok.png

So the bullet cannon that the adventurer sold to me looks a bit weird on the reforge side. when i reforged it in the goblin is was just normal rapid like 10% speed and velocity or something
then i went to do a boss and saw that lol

the gun shoots normally and appears to do normal damage too. not sure what mod is causing this bug

Back
Top Bottom