tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

View attachment 171223

So the bullet cannon that the adventurer sold to me looks a bit weird on the reforge side. when i reforged it in the goblin is was just normal rapid like 10% speed and velocity or something
then i went to do a boss and saw that lol

the gun shoots normally and appears to do normal damage too. not sure what mod is causing this bug
I'm not sure either, I've seen that bug before with different mods.
ok ok ok, thise puns were "pun" and all, but lets get back to the normal thread. I WANT DIRT ARMOR
Isn't stone enough? You can't really make dirt into armor :p

So I just noticed that 3 of the enemies in this mod look very similar to 3 of Starbound's monsters.
Shadow pup = Petricub
Spitfly = Tentagnat
Observer = Tentaghost

Last edited:
Artifacts weapon are weapons that are obtainable early game, these special weapons are upgradable through the game and have unique abilities. All Artifacts have four tiers every tier unlock will increase their damage outputs and unlock a new trait. Using Primeval Stones and other various Relics acquired during progression. ( Still working it out on the how)

I will Only be going through Tier 1 Artifact Stats and Traits for the sake of not having a wall of text

Death Rot: Tier I
View attachment 170828
14 Throwing Damage
Insanely Fast Speed
7% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knockback
- Attacks inflict "Pestilence"
View attachment 170826 View attachment 170827
- Every 4th successful attack will cause a cone of Plague Miasma in front of the player , the gas lingers dealing damage over time to enemies in the miasma.
- Enemies Directly hit by your blade are inflicted with "Necrosis"
- A Companion of the Grave guards you , Critical Strikes also cause all infected enemies with "Pestilence" to to flare up dealing (75+%) Damage to themselves and the surrounding targets.
View attachment 170825
View attachment 170830

Debuffs / Buffs
View attachment 170834
Pestilence: Deals a 10 damage tick and spreads to other targets , lasts indefinitely.

View attachment 170835
Necrosis : Deals a 10 Damage Tick , stacks 5 times up to 50 Damage.

Dust
Necrosis
View attachment 170839
Pestilence
View attachment 170838

Credits: @puffepuf for allowing me to use his Explosion animation
Artifacts weapon are weapons that are obtainable early game, these special weapons are upgradable through the game and have unique abilities. All Artifacts have four tiers every tier unlock will increase their damage outputs and unlock a new trait. Using Primeval Stones and other various Relics acquired during progression. ( Still working it out on the how)

I will Only be going through Tier 1 Artifact Stats and Traits for the sake of not having a wall of text

Shard of Thanos: Tier I
View attachment 170923
Melee Damage 15 Damage
Very Fast Speed
4% Critical Strike Chance
Strong Knockback
- Fire an image of the Hammer , right-click to summon a storm of Shards that orbit the player dealing constant damage over 10 seconds.
The Storm has four rings , larger shards orbit while the outside smaller shards orbit near the player. Size also changes damage.
View attachment 170921
View attachment 170917
- Thanos every 3 hits also fires Primordial Blasts when firing at cursor location, it deals large AoE damage.
View attachment 170918

DEBUFFS
View attachment 170919
Crystalize: Decreases movement speed and defense by 5% , stacks up to five times. At Five stacks the afflicted target have crystals burst from its being dealing damage to close targets.

Dust

Crystalize Dust
View attachment 170920
I can already see some of the good concept idea right there, beautiful sprites :)

also 2 questions: the full armor set of the tide event makes it so it summons a clam to fight for you; does it actually do anything?

also that bullet cannon says it shoots faster in left click than right click but to me it seems to shoot the same speed, even before it had that weird modifier.

Hitting you guys with a Patch:

On the mod browser and here http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Greatly raised drop chances for Broken Hero Staff and Broken Gun Parts
- Fixed the Baby Clamper minion's AI
- Increased spawn rates of Snow Monger
- Nerfed Atlas
- Buffed Gator Pistol and messed around with the Bullet Cannon

I feel like getting some work done today, so I'll try and release another update with more fixes and perhaps some more content? We'll see.

Hitting you guys with a Patch:

On the mod browser and here http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod
- Greatly raised drop chances for Broken Hero Staff and Broken Gun Parts
- Fixed the Baby Clamper minion's AI
- Increased spawn rates of Snow Monger
- Nerfed Atlas
- Buffed Gator Pistol and messed around with the Bullet Cannon

I feel like getting some work done today, so I'll try and release another update with more fixes and perhaps some more content? We'll see.
Did you do anything with the soulless and spirit solution? The Steampunker isn't selling them...

Did you do anything with the soulless and spirit solution? The Steampunker isn't selling them...
[doublepost=1496015991,1496015722][/doublepost]
Works fine for me! Just tested it with the latest version.

Works fine for me! Just tested it with the latest version.
20170528175022_1.jpg
What are the requirements? I've defeated the Mechanical Bosses. Does she have to be in the Spirit Biome?

Back
Top Bottom