tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

why do the marble and granite mimic not do mimic-like damage?

I only take 25 damage per hit with 55 defense while vanilla biome mimics do 150 damage to me.

Hey @Yuyutsu ! Any chance you could remove exploding items from the Crazed Contraptions/Tim's Scroll list? Or is that just easier said than done?
I'm currently not sure how to remove the explosives without removing the random aspect. That being said, the item is purely for fun, and I'll introduce an upgrade later on that uses a few select, powerful projectiles.

whats the spawn requirements for the final boss?

Spirit Biome at night.

Also the depth walker armor set bonus has a 90 second cooldown instead of the stated 45.

Wow, the Illuminant Master's resprite looks pretty good.
But sounds like a creep when he says that he will ''cleanse'' me.

Last edited:
Blank Glyphs
View attachment 178463
-These Items are used for Inscribing Runes onto the glyphs, you can turn them in to the Adventurer NPC and he can allow you to choose a Glyph.
"This looks like it could be useful but for what?"

ENCHANTMENT GLYPHS
These glyphs are used to modify your weapons allowing you to gain bonuses and benefit your character in various ways, only one glyph can be socketed into a item at a time and a glyph can be removed from a weapon from Adventurer NPC for gold but the glyph will not be recovered.

ICONS- Will appear above the target when affected by a Buff/Debuff
View attachment 178465 View attachment 178466 View attachment 178467 View attachment 178469 View attachment 178468 View attachment 178464 View attachment 178470
Sanguine Glyph
View attachment 178465
- When your damaged you have a 10% Chance to add 50% of that damage to your next attack and also apply a bleed.

Phase Glyph
View attachment 178466
- When Your not hit after 3 seconds your movement speed doubles and you ignore knockback.

Scorch Glyph
View attachment 178467
- Attacks have a 8.5% Chance to catch yourself on fire for 5 seconds, while your burning you also gain 15% attack speed bonus to all weapons.

Unholy Glyph
View attachment 178469
-Critical Strikes can apply Rotting Wounds at the end of its duration it deals 15% of the weapons damage per stack. (Max is 3 stacks and Stacks dont refresh duration)

Subtly Glyph
View attachment 178468
-When your not hit for 3 seconds you become cloaked and you gain bonus regeneration.

Blizzard Glyph
View attachment 178464
- Gain a Aura of Frost, Non-Boss targets near you are slowed by 20%, Frostburnt targets will now also lose 10% of their armor.

Void Glyph
View attachment 178470
- When in combat you slowly generate up to three stacks of Collapsing Void, each stack gives 5% Damage Reduction. After three stacks you detonate dealing 80% damage of the weapons damage.

View attachment 178471 Blasting Momentum- x2 Movement Speed and Knockback Immunity.
" Gotta go fast"
View attachment 178472 Burning Strikes- Your burning for 5 damage but you gain 15% attack speed.
" Don't play with fire"
View attachment 178474 Void Gravity- 5% increased damage reduction.
" The World around you is bending inwards"
View attachment 178473 Void Gravity- 10% increased damage reduction.
View attachment 178475 Void Gravity- 15% increased damage reduction.
View attachment 178476 Frigid Aura- Nearby Enemies are slowed by 20%
" Give them the cold shoulder"
View attachment 178477 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 15% of the weapons damage.
" Your Flesh is decaying and sore "
View attachment 178478 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 30% of the weapons damage.
View attachment 178479 Rotting Wounds- At the end of the duration target is damaged for 45% of the weapons damage.
View attachment 178480 Vengeful Strike- Your next attack adds 50% of the damage that was dealt to you and applies a bleed.
" This is gonna hurt them more than its gonna hurt me"
View attachment 178490 Concealed- Cloaked and bonus regen.
"They'll never see me coming"
I NEED IT!!! Also, nice Sprite :)

is there a way to add the reach biome post world gen?

No, but you can create a new world and loot the chests and get some strange fauna to make your own reach biome in your
already generated world.

Also the spirit burst seems to be a little bit too powerful.

Anyone else having issues with this and Boss Checklist? I'm using the most recent update of this, and it not only reset, but won't register this mod's boss deaths anymore.

Anyone else having issues with this and Boss Checklist? I'm using the most recent update of this, and it not only reset, but won't register this mod's boss deaths anymore.
Are you playing multiplayer? Worked fine for me last I checked.
Does someone know which enemies drops the crystal distorter, atmos protector and the fossil flower?
Surprise surprise, it's actually on the wiki and not on the OP! https://spiritmod.gamepedia.com/Core_of_the_Berserker

It's a small request, but I think it'd be cool if music boxes were implemented. I've looked up using the cheatsheet and didn't see any for Spirit (or Calamity, but they're still working on their custom tracks so that's no surprise). Being able to listen to the Reach theme without worrying about the beasties at night would be a nice addition :3

Back
Top Bottom