tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

And well, I got a doubt myself; I can't craft the Stone Fist to summon Atlas. I tried crafting it before the martian invasion (there is a mod which adds an NPC that drops the martian conduit plating pre-Golem)
I defeated Golem, and wanted to try and upgrade my artifact weapon with the item Atlas drops, so I though that before any other boss, I would try upgrade it.
I couldn't; checked boss checklist, and it says the only way to summon Atlas is with the Stone fist, which according to Recipe Browser, is just some conduit plating, bones, stone and a power cell that requires no crafting station. I tried crafting it via the crafting module from magic storage and it wouldn't let me. Tried when all the materials (in both stacks and the exact amount needed) where in my inventory, and still nothing.
Went ahead and killed the Martians, just in case it was coded for me to not craft the item before killing the martians. Still couldn't craft it, no matter how I tried.
I really like the artifact bow, which is what I am using, and the Atlas drop would be the only thing I am missing. Plus you know, I like to have my boss checklist completed and all ;)
Anyone else having the same issue, or may be a way to fix this?
Odd. I think it has something to do with where it's crafted. I'll look into it.

To anyone asking about the Trelamium issue, I've contacted their lead developer, and the issue should be sorted with the next Trelamium update.

Also, to anyone who's experiencing a '(this modded music file.mp3) failed to load,' please keep in mind that this is a tmodloader memory issue. Restarting Terraria and reloading again(which is what I do when I experience this error) works fine, but disabling a few mods or closing any processes you're running in the background always helps :)

This used to happen to me, not the mod's problem, just Terraria getting overloaded by all the stuff when tmod starts activating everything whenever you open the game

You can fix this by disabling all your mods before exiting the game, and re-enabling them once you open it again.

Hope this helps!
well I gotta remember that the "NEXT TIME" I turn on my pc, but until then school keep me busy from testing that method but I will try it, until then bye.

when I start my computer to play terraria when reading the mods this error happens every time with spirit mod.

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

and then modloader as a douche begins to disable every mod that I have, so I exit terraria the hard way before giving the chance to do that, but after relaunching modloader again I re-enabled every mod (spirit included) exit again, relaunching modloader and the problem fixes and I can play normally.

but every time after closing terraria and relaunching it again the problem happens AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway to fix this.

EDIT: And before everyone begins to point out at prefixes for enemies, that mod is disabled.
The same thing will ALWAYS used to happen to me. Right now I can't download most other mods but it is actually just something with how the mods cooperate. If you get that error, a mod is not cooperating with another, and creating a chain of errors.

An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Terraria.RecipeGroup.RegisterGroup(String name, RecipeGroup rec)
at Trelamium.Trelamium.AddRecipeGroups()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeGroupHelper.AddRecipeGroups()
there a fix for this? it just started with this update?
[doublepost=1501712532,1501712053][/doublepost]
you mean like going to the forums and request or go in and change it myself?

I mean, figure out which two mods are clashing, then ask on the forums for them to fix it. Which is most easily done by bisecting the set.

We know that Trelamium is ... wait.... I know that Thorium and Trelamium have a conflict that will be resolved in the next release of Trelamium. Try disabling everything except those two and see if that fixes it, or scan the Trelamium thread and see if you can find out what the name of the group was, so if it's also a Spirit conflict we can track it down.

Otherwise, disable half your mods that are not Trelamium, and see if this still happens. Then you know which half of the mods you have installed are candidates; repeat the process with those until you finally get down to the two mods that conflict. (We know Trelamium is involved because it is mentioned in the stack trace.)
[doublepost=1501775210][/doublepost]
Edited to remove the image showing "The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment."

I got this while trying to update via mod browser to the latest version

...and you read it, and the fact that it said literally and directly "the mod browser server has ...", so you know it was a temporary problem, resolving in 24 hours, with the tModLoader operated server that backs the mod browser, right?
[doublepost=1501775549][/doublepost]
when I start my computer to play terraria when reading the mods this error happens every time with spirit mod.

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
and then modloader as a douche begins to disable every mod that I have, so I exit terraria the hard way before giving the chance to do that, but after relaunching modloader again I re-enabled every mod (spirit included) exit again, relaunching modloader and the problem fixes and I can play normally.

but every time after closing terraria and relaunching it again the problem happens AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway to fix this.

EDIT: And before everyone begins to point out at prefixes for enemies, that mod is disabled.

Sure. Prefixes for Enemies is very prone to triggering this problem, but it isn't the only possible cause. The issue is that Terraria is a 32-bit process on Windows, which is necessary because Microsoft only ever released a 32-bit version of XNA. That means a hard limit on how much memory the game can use, so if you have too much stuff it just ... fails.

The more stuff mods add, and the larger the worlds, and the amount of mod data, the more likely you are to hit that limit. Reloading mods while the game is running also tends to "leak" memory, in the sense that it doesn't always succeed in completely clearing out everything from the old version, which is why the exit/restart strategy is more robust against the problem.

So ... at the very end of the day this is almost certainly unsolvable, unless you convince relogic to port to something other than XNA on Windows. I understand that they actually did that for the macOS and Linux ports, so IDK, maybe that could be made to happen on Windows too? (It might actually be possible to do that change in the tModLoader sources, instead of waiting on relogic, too, but ... not trivial to implement or maintain.)

Odd. I think it has something to do with where it's crafted. I'll look into it.

Heh, so fun fact, what the Mutant NPC sells is a Lihzardly power cell, you can then convert that into a normal power cell. That's why it didnt work :sigh:

Anyway, I crafted the item through Magic Storage's storage crafting thing, so no issues there.

Sorry for the misleading report, this stuff happens way too much to me:confused:

PS. Love the mod, keep the awesome work going!

Last edited:
Ive been having a problem where when I try to create a new world, it always gets stuck on "Creating Hostile Settlements." Someone asked this before but I don't think they ever got answered. I don't know if its an issue with other mods, but this is a list of all the mods I'm using.
AlchimistNPC
AllTheWalls
BlueMagic
BossChecklist
CalamityMod
CheatSheet
CrystiliumMod
Expeditions
ExpeditionsContent
ExperienceAndClasses
Fargowiltas
FKBossHealthBar
IMKSushisMod
MagicStorage
MaxStackPlus
MoreAccessories
SacredTools
SpiritMod
ThoriumMod
WeaponOut
WingSlot

Ive been having a problem where when I try to create a new world, it always gets stuck on "Creating Hostile Settlements." Someone asked this before but I don't think they ever got answered. I don't know if its an issue with other mods, but this is a list of all the mods I'm using.
AlchimistNPC
AllTheWalls
BlueMagic
BossChecklist
CalamityMod
CheatSheet
CrystiliumMod
Expeditions
ExpeditionsContent
ExperienceAndClasses
Fargowiltas
FKBossHealthBar
IMKSushisMod
MagicStorage
MaxStackPlus
MoreAccessories
SacredTools
SpiritMod
ThoriumMod
WeaponOut
WingSlot
This has been reported before, and proven to be a mod conflict(not sure which one, all I'm aware of is that Spirit alone never causes this issue). I suggest disabling all your mods that don't involve worldgen, creating a world, then reloading those mods again :)

This has been reported before, and proven to be a mod conflict(not sure which one, all I'm aware of is that Spirit alone never causes this issue). I suggest disabling all your mods that don't involve worldgen, creating a world, then reloading those mods again :)

I can say that from their list the mods I've used without having a conflict with Spirit are:

AlchimistNPC
CheatSheet
CrystiliumMod
IMKSushisMod
MaxStackPlus
MoreAccessories
ThoriumMod
WingSlot

I'll add my 5 cents - i have no issues and use all those mods without issues, but i dont have these 3: AllTheWalls, ExperienceAndClasses, WeaponOut

its kinda weird that the starplate spider summon takes :red:s on the ground.
How is that possible???

haha. I'd guess that it uses the pirate AI, like the pirate staff does ... and that has a pixel pirates cross-over ability that the spider just, uh, inherited.

PS: real world spiders do poop. everybody poops.

The "Animus Lens" is a cool accessory, but the floating energies seem to destroy things they shouldn't. The floating piggy bank, and fishing lines / rewards, both seem to be prone to being destroyed.

nice mod! really appreciate the new weapons (especially the sumonner ones) and the spriters are doing a great work! now, recently, i've tried fighting the starplate raider during my yoyo adventure but i just can't do it! so, should i change weapons, or is there a particular yoyo that does great against him? is there a particular arena to build for the fight? any tips will be greatly apreciated, thx in advance! :happy:

ok this a problem that only happens with the starplate raider.

when you summon another starplate raider while the cog trappers are alive the game crashes occasionally.
It's not possible to end the game with the task manager because a white screen appears instead.
I only can restart the computer to get everything back to normal.
When the game crashes the music is still active.

I don't really know what this is or what happened but you know whatevs.

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

I still love the spirit mod, keep up the great work!

I don't really know what this is or what happened but you know whatevs.

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

I still love the spirit mod, keep up the great work!

this is a problem with the Trelamium mod, the Trelamium mod author has an update to fix it, but is yet to release it.

I find it cool that an Ichor effected Dusking looks like he's made of normal flame instead of shadow flame. Just a cool thing I found. :)

Back
Top Bottom