tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello y'all.

Here's an Ancient Flier resprite I've made. Thank you guys for giving me my start in pixelart.
WDd2EIx.png
Not sure I should be more happy your still alive or that you made a really nice piece of art. Looks fantastic!

Alrighty version 1.3.3.1 done and done, now the melee knock back bug is now fixed so you may return to your playthroughs in peace. I apologize we did not get it out a bit sooner and for the kinda gamebreakinig bug. Please do enjoy!
SpiritMod.tmod

I can't summon The Spirit Mod bosses, my game crashes and gives me this notice:

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortModesortMode....... blah blah blah
please help, i want to enjoy this mod, but I can't with this problem, thanks!

Hello, I would like to ask a question.

So, I killed Skeletron Prime (he was the last of the 3 mechanical bois I needed to kill) and got the status message "The essences are bursting!". I looked it up and results for Spirit Mod came up so I think it came from this mod, and I think it's been asked on these forums before but I really don't want to go through 595 pages of posts to find an answer so, what does "The essences are bursting!" mean?

Hello, I would like to ask a question.

So, I killed Skeletron Prime (he was the last of the 3 mechanical bois I needed to kill) and got the status message "The essences are bursting!". I looked it up and results for Spirit Mod came up so I think it came from this mod, and I think it's been asked on these forums before but I really don't want to go through 595 pages of posts to find an answer so, what does "The essences are bursting!" mean?
It means that essences will start dropping from enemies in certain biomes: ocean (Tidal Essence), snow (Icy Essence), desert (Dune Essence), jungle (Primeval Essence), and underworld (Fiery Essence). You use one of each essence type to make the Essence Distorter crafting station, which in turn can use those essences to make mid-hardmode armor and weapons. (Each essence type is themed to a different class: Tidal = melee, Icy = magic, Dune = throwing, Primeval = summon, and Fiery = ranged.) You can also use the essences to make one of the components for the Tier IV upgrade to your artifact weapon at an Altar of Creation.

(TBH, though, I almost never use the essences for equipment, as I feel the Gore Magala equipment is much better for that stage of progression, even if it means farming the Old One's Army event for Defender Medals.)

The music and sprites for this mod are amazing! (ESPECIALLY BOSS SPRITES) although I do think the dusking was a little easy because a lot of his projectiles could be destroyed.

The music and sprites for this mod are amazing! (ESPECIALLY BOSS SPRITES) although I do think the dusking was a little easy because a lot of his projectiles could be destroyed.
Don't worry, eventually all the bosses are getting polished. Some more than others.

Just a question, how do you get the toxic extract? It isn't craftable, and so must be a drop. Which enemies drop it?

I am enjoying the mod so far, but I am having a small issue. We are about to enter hard mode and have the stage 2 artifact weapons. One friend has the Death Wind, my other friend has the Shard of Thanos, and I have the Death Rot. Both of them are able to have them modified at the goblin tinkerer, but for whatever reason I can't modify my death rot. Is there any reason for this or am I doing something wrong?

I am enjoying the mod so far, but I am having a small issue. We are about to enter hard mode and have the stage 2 artifact weapons. One friend has the Death Wind, my other friend has the Shard of Thanos, and I have the Death Rot. Both of them are able to have them modified at the goblin tinkerer, but for whatever reason I can't modify my death rot. Is there any reason for this or am I doing something wrong?
Modded throwing weapons can't receive prefixes. It's a Terraria and/or tModLoader issue in general.

Modded throwing weapons can't receive prefixes. It's a Terraria and/or tModLoader issue in general.
To be honest, the throwing weapons from Thorium (the non consumable ones) have the prefix chart of Ranger weapons, and it works just fine. Little heads up for all modding community

To be honest, the throwing weapons from Thorium (the non consumable ones) have the prefix chart of Ranger weapons, and it works just fine. Little heads up for all modding community
I'm just guessing, but Thorium's non-consumable throwing weapons are done in a bit of a hacky way. They seem to be flagged as ranged weapons, but with the ranged damage bonus undone. This can sometimes lead to rounding errors, causing stuff like the weapons to do one less damage. This is noticeable if you say, equip a Ranger Emblem. Then the throwing damage, crit, and velocity bonuses are manually added back in. That or the weapons are flagged as both ranged and thrown. I haven't tried that on a weapon yet so I don't know what happens if two damage types are set to true at once.

I wonder if it would be possible to make a suggestion to the tModLoader developers to add modded throwing weapon prefixes (for non-stackable ones) for the next version so that no hacky workarounds are needed.

So I see that there is an item called the Blaze Wheel, It's a magic tome, how do you get this item or is it not in the game yet?
Also i'm loving the mod :)

So I see that there is an item called the Blaze Wheel, It's a magic tome, how do you get this item or is it not in the game yet?
Also i'm loving the mod :)
It should have a chance to drop from Angry Bones in the pre-hardmode dungeon. I have no idea of the exact drop chance so you probably have to kill a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom