tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Okay? I'm not sure how telling someone off helps either. I'm positive I wasn't talking to you, not in the slightest, so I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing here. If anything, what was said was addressed to the mod creators, even if it is repetitive and redundant. I clearly didn't read through pages of other people's comments when that is not my concern. Some of us have better things to deal with than things that do not concern us.
[doublepost=1514656719,1514656671][/doublepost]
Ah, I see. I just hadn't seen anything myself, as arrogant as that sounds. Thank you!
Yeah, this is free content provided by fellow fans out of the goodness of their hearts. Jumping up and down throwing an angry-customer tantrum literally isn't going to make things go any faster, you're just re-spamming the same issue they already know about and slowing them down by making them take the time to notice and assuage your ego.

This is correct; the older version (found in the mod browser) has the issue.
The version here on the forum is actually the older version, posted in October. It's the current version, the updated one, that's broken. That's what's on the Mod browser.

Take a breath, folks. Give them a minute to use their free time to hunt down the bug and get a fix out. The announcement that wasn't necessary concerning the super-obvious bug that's been reported repeatedly ad nauseam has been issued, just give 'em some breathing room.

Take a breath, folks. Give them a minute to use their free time to hunt down the bug and get a fix out. The announcement that wasn't necessary concerning the super-obvious bug that's been reported repeatedly ad nauseam has been issued, just give 'em some breathing room.

Sorry, it appears that I misread 1.3.3 as something else in game. You are correct; the older version (found in this thread) eliminates that bug since it is an older version before the error occurred.

So, I've been trying to farm the Angelic Sigil from the Fallen Angels for the past 3 or 4 hours with no luck. Is it bugged or just a sadly low drop rate?

Pretty sure the battery core from Skeletron prime doesn't drop in multiplayer.

Summoned him over 200 times with a friend, we each had over 100 unopened expert bags! Nothing. Went into single player, killed him 3 times and got 2 of them. Same world, post-moonlord. Using the fargo mod summoning items.

Last edited:

Summoned him over 200 times with a friend, we each had over 100 unopened expert bags! Nothing. Went into single player, killed him 3 times and got 2 of them. Same world, post-moonlord. Using the fargo mod summoning items.

that thing drops? i never got one in singleplayer as of the latest update. thought it was bugged or something

that thing drops? i never got one in singleplayer as of the latest update. thought it was bugged or something

Well either I got lucky when I switched to single player, or it's no where near the 15% the wiki claims. However, it does drop (at least confirming for single player)

Let this be an announcement here that the bug is already under notice.

I'm not sure I know what you mean, we are very aware of the knock back issue. We are investigating it so a hot fix can come out.

I keep dying in our new expert world as melee, and I kept complaining that knockback isn't working. Now I guess I know why... going to put our playthrough on hold until it's fixed since I don't want to remove the mod.

I think you should up the drop rate on certain items for ancient weapons. I've had to kill certain bosses 30+ times before seeing it on expert mode. They should have higher drop chances in expert I think.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the upgraded Celestial Armors? (With the accursed relic, dropped from the Moon Lord) I don't feel like going through 300+ pages to find them.

All Ultimate Sets complete , well except for one.:naughty:
View attachment 120303 View attachment 120304 View attachment 120305 View attachment 120808

STAR KEEPER ARMOR SET
View attachment 120808
Star Keepers Face plate
11 Defense
+2 Minion
18% Increased Minion damage

Star Keepers Breastplate
18 Defense
+2 Minion
- Minions inflict Curse of Starfire

Star Keepers Leggings
13 Defense
25% Increased Minion damage
11% Increased movement speed
SET BONUS: You permanently are companion with 2 Dream Eaters , they devour foes sapping their life force directly to you.
View attachment 120312

Curse of Starfire
View attachment 120310
"Curse of Starfire" Does 5 damage tick of blue flame, at the end of the duration it triggers a explosion that deals minor damage.

Found 'em. (Sorry for double post)

I gotta say this mod has came a long way over the last year. I'd say it's my favorite mod, passing Thorium and Calamity. I like how there's very little overlap between Thorium/Spirit, and hope it stays that way.

I really hope you add more post-ML (and Ragnarok) bosses, that's about the only thing I crave when not playing with Calamity.

Hello y'all.

Here's an Ancient Flier resprite I've made. Thank you guys for giving me my start in pixelart.
WDd2EIx.png

Back
Top Bottom