tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Anyone else having trouble with this mod and tModLoader not having matching versions?
a6YKBSG.png
no

Anyone else having trouble with this mod and tModLoader not having matching versions?
a6YKBSG.png
I wouldn't reccommend using the 0.11 beta. Last I heard it's rather buggy with a lot of mods.
That said, this happens sometimes even with 0.10.1.5 and the like, where it IS compatible. Sometimes enabling the mod again and reloading will fix it.

I came here to inquire the Overseer.
Every time I try to fight it, I die in seconds.

Am I doing something wrong?
Is there a specific way you're suppose to fight it? It seems to be teleporting on top of/next to me and just shotblasting me in the face, resulting in a near instant death.
Does it have some kind of enraged mode that I'm triggering? I'm tried fighting it with 98 armor and 40% DR, but that still ends in the near-instant death.
I think if I didn't have such massive defenses my death would actually be instant.

I'm playing on expert.

This is my favourite mod! I wish it wasn't dead... (As it says on the discord)
It's "dead" but from my understanding, they intend to eventually remake it. As it is, the mod functions and doesn't have a massive number of bugs, so it shouldn't stop working for a while as long as you keep the correct Terraria and tModLoader version copied somewhere.
Is it normal that Two-Faced Mask doing well over 12400 crits? I think it's only the sad face that does this...
I seem to recall it being very strong, but that seems somewhat overkill. Possibly another mod messing with it?
...Also wait isn't that a Summoning weapon, which aren't even supposed to be able to crit?

I seem to recall it being very strong, but that seems somewhat overkill. Possibly another mod messing with it?
...Also wait isn't that a Summoning weapon, which aren't even supposed to be able to crit?

I am out of ideas what is causing this. So, I started out "Clean" with a new character and two mods (Cheat Sheet + Spirit) and got myself the Two-Face and a Dummy. Normal Damage. Again, it still crits but normal damage. I repeat this as I load 5 more mods at the time and eventually all loaded. Same normal damage and crits. I hop on my normal character and his world to try it- This time it's no longer 12400 per crit (pre-hardmode gear) but 50000+ for non-crits!! I realized I had only reloaded each time adding more mods so figured I'd restart and hopped on the very same character/world. It is now down to 12400 per crit and non-crits are what I'd consider normal damage.

I am lost.

Scratching my head I quit to menu and accidentally join the test world I made earlier with my main and what happens? Two-Face now does normal damage (still crits but for "normal" damage.) So... Since I no longer can troubleshoot things as the damage is back to normal... Well, I can finally use Two-Face as I had originally planned to. Next time though if it ever happens I should make a backup of the faulty world (and character) as I still don't know what caused it.

What made it stranger is that it only affected Two-Face and more specifically the Sad face. Nothing else... Bit bummed I couldn't find out why though :|

EDIT: Oh, and yes- It is a summon weapon which should not be able to crit to begin with. Happy face does not though.

Last edited:
I am out of ideas what is causing this. So, I started out "Clean" with a new character and two mods (Cheat Sheet + Spirit) and got myself the Two-Face and a Dummy. Normal Damage. Again, it still crits but normal damage. I repeat this as I load 5 more mods at the time and eventually all loaded. Same normal damage and crits. I hop on my normal character and his world to try it- This time it's no longer 12400 per crit (pre-hardmode gear) but 50000+ for non-crits!! I realized I had only reloaded each time adding more mods so figured I'd restart and hopped on the very same character/world. It is now down to 12400 per crit and non-crits are what I'd consider normal damage.

I am lost.

Scratching my head I quit to menu and accidentally join the test world I made earlier with my main and what happens? Two-Face now does normal damage (still crits but for "normal" damage.) So... Since I no longer can troubleshoot things as the damage is back to normal... Well, I can finally use Two-Face as I had originally planned to. Next time though if it ever happens I should make a backup of the faulty world (and character) as I still don't know what caused it.

What made it stranger is that it only affected Two-Face and more specifically the Sad face. Nothing else... Bit bummed I couldn't find out why though :|

EDIT: Oh, and yes- It is a summon weapon which should not be able to crit to begin with. Happy face does not though.
Sounds pretty good for taking on Calamity bosses thou xd

thou in seriousness I never had a problem with that item, strange non the less.

mod is not compatible with latest version of Tmodloader. Gives detection error and automatically disables.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at SpiritMod.Projectiles.DonatorItems.HarpyPetFeather.SetDefaults() in C:\Users\Leemyy\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpiritMod\Projectiles\DonatorItems\HarpyPetFeather.cs:line 25
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

mod is not compatible with latest version of Tmodloader. Gives detection error and automatically disables.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at SpiritMod.Projectiles.DonatorItems.HarpyPetFeather.SetDefaults() in C:\Users\Leemyy\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\SpiritMod\Projectiles\DonatorItems\HarpyPetFeather.cs:line 25
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Are you sure you're using the latest version of the mod? It's only available on the mod browser.

It's "dead" but from my understanding, they intend to eventually remake it. As it is, the mod functions and doesn't have a massive number of bugs, so it shouldn't stop working for a while as long as you keep the correct Terraria and tModLoader version copied somewhere.
Remake it? Niiiice

Im going to mix this with calamity mod. Spirit and Calamity, what could go wrong

Computer:
upload_2019-3-18_13-30-10.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-18_13-30-10.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-18_13-30-10.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 117
My god wheres some updates, its been since atleast december (When i first started playing with mods and got this mod) since there was an update.

Back
Top Bottom