tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

My god wheres some updates, its been since atleast december (When i first started playing with mods and got this mod) since there was an update.
This mod is finished and the author wants to move on from it, the only updates it should get are compatibility with Terraria 1.3.6 and updated versions of TMODLoader.

This mod is finished and the author wants to move on from it, the only updates it should get are compatibility with Terraria 1.3.6 and updated versions of TMODLoader.

Ok, Its a good mod and i hope he makes some other mod to continue the success.
[doublepost=1555803642,1555803606][/doublepost]Also tremor mod is not good in terms of weapons, Some of the boss ai are also really bad too but some boss ai is acctually really good in that mod.

Ok, Its a good mod and i hope he makes some other mod to continue the success.
[doublepost=1555803642,1555803606][/doublepost]Also tremor mod is not good in terms of weapons, Some of the boss ai are also really bad too but some boss ai is acctually really good in that mod.
@Yuyutsu has, take a look at his various weathers and he "craze" series of mods to see what he went to work on after Spirit.

As for Tremor can we not talk about that here, go to Tremor's forum page if you want to talk about that.

Ah i forgot that he made various weathers.

Also did you realize that everythign from one of his mods, I think it was magic+ or something, was added into this mod.

Apologies. I couldn't find this via search. One of the players on my server sprayed the spirit solution all over our bases, and all of our base walls, as well as the dirt background walls underground, turned to dusk walls. However, spraying soulless solution does not revert the walls back at all. Pretty much every type of background wall sprayed is now purple (dusk walls). Our bases are protected by Hero's Mod, but obviously this protection is pretty limited and doesn't protect against spray, but isn't the purpose of the soulless solution to turn everything back? It doesn't seem to work on background walls.

We don't want to spend hours rebuilding everything. The player assumed it was revertible and was just doing it to get a laugh. They didn't purposely want to ruin everyone's bases.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me even if the solution might be tricky. I'm fairly technical but this is my first time running a tModLoader server.

Maybe you dont hve spirit enabled youself? If you dont then the reason there pink are because it is unloaded, and the soulless solution will not turn it bck because the pink block is not an actual tile pretty much (It is a tile but also kind of not one if you get what i mean).

Hey quick question. What is the drop rate of the Lucky Coin in the Pirate Loot Crate?

Cause I got a Lucky Coin from the 2nd one I've got. I remember farming for days to get that item before.
So was I just lucky or is the drop rate higher here?

Bug in world generation - don't spawn your whatever-that-biome-is-called anywhere near the dungeon. Been spending a lot of time on the world as well :/

Attachments

• 20190529181639_1.jpg
    20190529181639_1.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 164
Bug in world generation - don't spawn your whatever-that-biome-is-called anywhere near the dungeon. Been spending a lot of time on the world as well :/
The Reach. Also, this mod is discontinued and has been for a long time, you probably won't get any fixes here.
Luckily, The Reach is not deep, so the actual dungeon should be almost entirely, or entirely intact. If the Old Man won't spawn, you could install Cheat Sheet and spawn him in to get around that issue.

...Honestly I'm impressed and incredibly amused that it follows the Dungeon's structure so well. It actually looks very cool. Why don't I ever get cool worldgen shennanigans like this?

...Honestly I'm impressed and incredibly amused that it follows the Dungeon's structure so well
The Reach gen works by converting whatever tiles exist to the "strange flora" (Reach dirt/grass) tiles, then adding some chasm and tunnels full of spikes. You can see that the algorithm that does this isn't picky: it converted the dungeon furniture too (pots, shelves, banners, lanterns, etc.). Besides the Old Man, this will likely cause problems also for the Lunatic cult.

It's too bad it's discontinued, it's a very cool mod that could use some more polish.

i dont think the lunar cultist won't be a problem, it spawns in the same place regardless of tiles under. Old man is still there just away from the entrance

Does anyone know if this is the official GitHub of the mod? I'd like to fix a few things, if at least for personal use (i.e.: make Soulless Solution transform the background walls into Dirt Walls, make Grass Seeds work on Spirit Dirt or make some kind of Spirit Grass Seeds, make it so the world creation algorithm only targets Forest biomes to turn them into the Reach, maybe add in a couple of "reverse recipes", which would turn Elderbark Platforms and Elderbark Walls back into Elderbark, etc.).

Why do you even need the github tho? The mod is dead.
I'd like to fix a few things, if at least for personal use (i.e.: make Soulless Solution transform the background walls into Dirt Walls, make Grass Seeds work on Spirit Dirt or make some kind of Spirit Grass Seeds, make it so the world creation algorithm only targets Forest biomes to turn them into the Reach, maybe add in a couple of "reverse recipes", which would turn Elderbark Platforms and Elderbark Walls back into Elderbark, etc.).
This. Having said that, I might want to fork that project, if it really is open source.

Why do you even need the github tho? The mod is dead.
He just said, he wanted to personally make changes so he could recompile it for personal use.

@Larkas I believe this is it? Found a couple but this is the latest and most complete I could find. Leemyy/SpiritMod
Pretty sure personal alterations and stuff should be fine, just as long as you don't share it around anywhere.

Edit: In response to the above, I don't believe it's Open Source. You could always ask Yuyutsu though.

He just said, he wanted to personally make changes so he could recompile it for personal use.

@Larkas I believe this is it? Found a couple but this is the latest and most complete I could find. Leemyy/SpiritMod
Pretty sure personal alterations and stuff should be fine, just as long as you don't share it around anywhere.

Edit: In response to the above, I don't believe it's Open Source. You could always ask Yuyutsu though.

Thank you very much for the input! Hey, @Yuyutsu , sorry for bothering you, but would you mind weighing in, please?

EDIT: My idea, to be frank, is simply to make a "submod" to fix a few things, but hey, it doesn't hurt to clear things up, right?

Back
Top Bottom