tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i meant to say mod im sry is it thou XD
hey is it difficult to sprite things. because i want to learn how to do those kind of things to maybe work on a mod later on in my life.
[doublepost=1470713812,1470713755][/doublepost]
Here's the Bone Harpy summon stuff:
oVzYmbB.png
CHmpPND.gif
mYHmnpN.png

http://i.imgur.com/c88EU3D.png

Also resprited some of my other resprites:
FWB6sVQ.png
9IIW8us.png
FyAzLuY.gif
pbzqr5U.png

http://i.imgur.com/VXtGcKB.png
hey is it difficult to sprite things. because i want to learn how to do those kind of things to maybe work on a mod later on in my life.

It is more difficult then it may seem. Even if you somewhat know what you are gonna make, it can still take 10+ minutes for, say, a sword. Much longer depending on what you want to make. And even then, just like all forms of art, you don't start off making good sprites. My current sprites, which you can find my mod with a bunch of my sprites in my signature, took awhile to learn the style of format. And, again like all arts, people have their own style. You can check out this page to learn more stuff, or whatever. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/beginner-spriting-guide.372/
The name's slipped me, but the accessory that gives you the stardust guardian (Stardust Beacon, maybe?) is pretty bland. You could check that out.
That is indeed the name. I'll see what I can do, maybe now, maybe later. I don't really know.

Ok, so I re-sprited it! And now it's something completely different, yay! I may re-sprite the pearl as well - All the others, like the Vortex Gauntlet, Shield Helios thing, and now the Stardust which is a Cross from my re-sprite, are some sort of items to be worn, kinda. Gauntlet and Cross, definitely. Shield bit different, but close enough. Anywho, enough stalling, here you go!
Starlight Cross.png

It's, uhh, not quite amazing. I made that face for fun, cause I thought it'd be funny - It was. Maybe change it into some kinda necklace? I don't know. I would of uploaded this earlier, but Terraria.org decided nope! Can't let you go on, let's have a playback error!

More Crap incoming

Blade Master- Post-ML
Since the Apocalypse people have had plenty of time readying for the treacherous lands afar which they hope for sanctuary. This world has made humans mistrust all even themselves. They Blade Masters are one skilled with the shadows and razor edges they are passive however quick to eliminate without hesitation if provoked.
They tend to rarely hang in the midst's of the dead night. Away with sorrow thoughts

Blade Master
Blade_Master.png

Life 395
Defense 12
Damage 50 (Melee) 70(Ranged)
KB Resist 60%
- He has the ability to dash, teleport and occasionally dodge attacks. He tends to throw a variety of blazing knives as his basic killing tools
Drops: Dagger Storm 3.75%

Earthbound Crag Staff
Earthbind_Crag_Staff.png

29 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
15 Mana Usage
6% Critical Strike Chance
Average Knockback
- Summon a agent of Atlas , they clap their hands to cause a primal quake doing AoE and inflicting Unstable Affliction of 3 seconds.
Drop: 5.5%

Shadow Hound
Shadow_Hound.png

Life 95/ 45
Defense 6/ 3
Damage 25/ 12
KB Resist 25%/ 15%
- Shadow hounds can call for help and summon 2 shadow pups which have half its stats, both enemies inflict Void Disintegration
Drops:Vial of Void Toxin 6.75%

Vial of Void Toxin
Vial_of_Void_Toxin.png

+4% Throwing Damage and Velocity
- Throwing attacks will cause Void Disintegration

Resprite and New name

Roost Staff
Roost_Staff.png

Debuffs

Void Disintegration
Void_Disintergration.png

-Lose 25% of your armor and speed
" There is only darkness"

Earthbound Crag Staff
index.php

29 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
15 Mana Usage
Average Knockback
- Summon a agent of Atlas , they clap their hands to cause a primal quake doing AoE and inflicting Unstable Affliction of 3 seconds.
29 Summon damage for a drop from a post Eye of Cthulhu boss... Yeah, that sounds balanced. Sounds like it might be a sentry summon, though... Even if it is, still to stronk.

This resprites is freaking amazing and make my loving this mod more and more!!!:passionate::passionate::passionate:
[doublepost=1470722552,1470722518][/doublepost]I wich that this mod will be the best of all!!!
[doublepost=1470722627][/doublepost]And PhoenixBlade your developers team is the best of all!!!!!! Great job!!:D:D

Guys this is my first sprite.I think you like it.:)
[doublepost=1470729236,1470728801][/doublepost]I will make more but here another one.

Attachments

• sprite_0.png
    sprite_0.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 136
  • sprite_0.png
    sprite_0.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 119
More Crap incoming

Blade Master- Post-ML
Since the Apocalypse people have had plenty of time readying for the treacherous lands afar which they hope for sanctuary. This world has made humans mistrust all even themselves. They Blade Masters are one skilled with the shadows and razor edges they are passive however quick to eliminate without hesitation if provoked.
They tend to rarely hang in the midst's of the dead night. Away with sorrow thoughts

Blade Master
View attachment 133157
Life 395
Defense 12
KB Resist 60%
- He has the ability to dash, teleport and occasionally dodge attacks. He tends to throw a variety of blazing knives as his basic killing tools

Earthbound Crag Staff
View attachment 133151
29 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
15 Mana Usage
Average Knockback

Shadow Hound
View attachment 133153
Life 95/ 45
Defense 6/ 3
Damage 25/ 12
KB Resist 25%/ 15%
- Shadow hounds can call for help and summon 2 shadow pups which have half its stats, both enemies inflict Void Disintegration
Drops:Vial of Void Toxin 6.75%

Vial of Void Toxin
View attachment 133152
+4% Throwing Damage and Velocity
- Throwing attacks will cause Void Disintegration

Resprite and New name

Roost Staff
View attachment 133150

Debuffs

Void Disintegration
View attachment 133158
-Lose 25% of your armor and speed
" There is only darkness"
Those Void hounds are so cute :) I need to start animating some more of your "crap", just need to know what hasn't been taken care of yet.

Blade Master
index.php

Life 395
Defense 12
KB Resist 60%
Wow, that looks kewl! Would be nice if it dropped its armor or at least its vanity.

Back
Top Bottom