tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

OH MY GAWD! YES! I CANT WAIT! At first glance, i was like "oh, its another mod like Thorium." I read the story, and that blew my mind! I am SOOOO hyped, and cant wait for it to come out. Some suggestions: Make some/more early game summoning armor, and some throwing armor sets! I can't tell you how exited i am! :p
I'm glad you like it :) We do add a few new thrower armors (that you don't see yet, as we haven't spoiled em), but we do need an earlygame summoner armor! Thanks for the tips!

this mod is cool as ice (yes, a pun :p) I wish i could help you guys finish the mod faster but i dont know if i would be good in of :I ps. Keep on working and dont look back before you guys have reached the finish :D

Spoilers
Cleansed Demon - Version 2 - Copy (2) - Copy.png

Respirte of Ethereal Demon , and my he has grown so eat your veggies kids and one day you might be big and strong as him!
Arch_Demon.png

Life 3500
Defense 45
Damage 65( Melee) 75(Stomp)
KB Resist 100%
- He has one of two moves , which makes him more than a simple fighter
Deflection Brace- He Deflects incoming ranged attacks in front of him with putting his wrist in front of him. He cant move for the duration.

-He Stomps the Ground causing a slow moving wave of Starfire front and backwards, enemies hit will suffer Curse of Starfire , keep your distance.
Demon_Stomp.png

Also Now Drops

Deflection Bracers 5.75%
Deflector_Bracers.png

+3 Defense
-Deflects Ranged Attacks for 30% after receiving full damage

Back
Top Bottom