tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I tried on this one, another spirit mod banner??? Credits @SnugBoat for his trees and his Spirit Mod Logo
Spirit_Banner.png

Animated the Lunartic (finally) and updated the worker to be a little bouncier:
RuYdAx0.gif
eqPJxZz.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ScESMqq.png
http://i.imgur.com/n14yO0p.png
I hope to be done with all of the Lunartic-associated enemies not before long, the rest of them are nearly identical to each other and shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Just thought of something: we should brainstorm a bunch of names and dialogue for him if he doesn't have any yet!

Last edited:
RuYdAx0.gif
eqPJxZz.gif

I hope to be done with all of the Lunartic-associated enemies not before long, the rest of them are nearly identical to each other and shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Just thought of something: we should brainstorm a bunch of names and dialogue for him if he doesn't have any yet!
One of the names should be a reference to Cast Away. Like Wilson or Chuck.

RuYdAx0.gif
eqPJxZz.gif

We've got this :D
READ THIS IS YOU DONT KNOW THE PREVIOUS
View attachment 127941 Lunartic

The faceless cultist never died at all, in fact he is alive but you dont know why he lives with you or that you can trust him but all you know is he has a shrine built with your face on it.

Sells mainly celestial Fragments and Lunatic cultist set but also

index.php
Celestial Bullet
" Contains the essence of the celestials"
16 Ranged Damage
Very weak knockback
- When it hits its first target it splits into 5 different type of projectiles doing numerous effects
50 Silver per bullet
COSMIC
index.php
Bounces off terrain
SOLAR
index.php
Hitting a target will cause a small solar eruption
VORTEX
index.php
Pierces targets
NEBULA
index.php
Inflicts Nebula Flame on targets
STARDUST
index.php
Homes in on targets

Improved Lunartic , I was a bit sloppy earlier.
View attachment 127941

Voice lines:
" Ahnihillation awaits at the end of all horizons"
"...."
"This was not meant to be, I was King "
"I am I the only one that can hear him?"
"Existence is a beautiful lie"
"When I hear you I don't hear a Hero , I hear a babbling idiot."
"Why are you so kind? Nonetheless it's your own folly."
"The human form is a barrier , and you choose to wallow in it"
"I can't remember exactly , but I have seen you before"
" What is so great about mortality?"
" Sometimes you almost make me feel content about humanity"

Blood Moon
" The only creatures more disgusting than living ones are when they come back from the dead now KILL THEM!"

Blue Moon
"The sky... It's so vibrant..this is what my master was hiding?

Eclipse
" You cower because the sun turned black? But you have the nerve to swagger around when killing bunnies"'

A LITTLE BIT OF LORE I DID FOR HIM ( You don't have to read)

Long before what Terraria came to be , Two great creators watched the universe to observe for a race that will ascend, their celestial minions create cosmos and have long since fabricated other realities. The two ancients were displeased however the celestials grew tired of making and destroying their works.
They tried to retaliate against their masters managing to shred the first Ancient to shred with nothing but an eye and brain which was recovered after its sibling enslaved the celestials for good with Pillars of arcane.

He lost his body from waist down and continued to demolish the universe, but with his disability it would take him eternity to ever reach the his ideal goal of destroying the last life in the universe(Terraria)
His words are poison to the human kind, in dreams he appeared as a savior to influence the corrupt. Not long he gave immortality to a Mage King , from there the Mage King was his right hand in the destruction of Terraria.

Now after his dark masters demise he roams aimlessly wandering with the lurking voices, you decide to be merciful and shelter a ancient mad king with no purpose. Maybe he will thank you one day....

View attachment 127940

I expanded my idea based of my Lunatic.He Also has a Questline now which you can now obtain these items( Intsead of just buying them...cuz why not)

Made him a extremely powerful NPC
Life 1500
Defense 15
Damage 80
KB Resist 0%
- He still keeps his old spell as being the former Lunatic Cultist

Name generator

Krieg
Lanzo
Velbis
Tyriel
Genji
Hayden
Zhual

QUESTS
Quest 1: Cleaning the trash
"Undoing what my Lord had done will take eternities but we dont have that kind of time, we for you atleast. Im immortal, besides the point we can shorten that length if you decide to stop the foul creatures causing havoc in this world."

All bosses defeated 0/1

Rewards:
Phantom Tooth
index.php

Accessory:
+5% Magic Damage for every 20 missing mana
-In addition being damaged causes a Baby Phantasm Dragon to protect you for a couple seconds.
index.php

Quest 2: Lingered
" I hate to admit, but your stronger than my former master, however you brain is lacking and your pride is over your head. The cult still exists, and they want your head on a plate. Deal with them before they find something to destroy this world with."

Cultist Invasion Completed 0/1

Rewards:
Heart of the Moon
index.php

-Below 25% Health you are granted with Will of the Celestial for freeing them of eternal enslavement.
+20% Damage
+10% Critical Strike chance
Will of the Celestials
index.php

Your granted with increased rapid health regeneration and summon a celestial for the time you are under 25% health.

Quest 3: Residential Evil
" I may be blind but i sense something strange, something from out our world. I would fix the problem my self but... I dont fell like it. Besides aren't you the strong one here? So go do it."

Hivemind enemies killed 0/20
Purifier enemies killed 0/20

Rewards:
Zodiac Spear (previously suggested but fits theme)
index.php
index.php

125 Melee Damage
Very Fast Speed
6% Critical Strike chance
Insane Knockback
- Fires a energy spear that hit a target zapping other nearby foes for 50% damage

Quest 4: The Worlds Salvation
" This world is still much at a struggle , it will never be perfect...I have lived for eons, but it was until now I realized it might be worth saving. That i owe to you and to a promise for better days ahead we must face on the Overseer. He calls to me now.... in pain ..he wants us as one to save what he could not. Together we must face him .... let me know when your ready "
He will join you in the Overseer fight

Free Overseer 0/1

Rewards:
Ancient Guidance
index.php

??? Magic Damage
Very Fast Speed
High Knock back
8% Critical strike chance
Mana usage:14
1/5 Chance to cast any for the five following spells

Fire Blast
index.php

80 Magic Damage
-A burst of three homing fireballs that explode on impact

Ice Orb
index.php
index.php

70 Magic Damage
-An ice ball that fires ice shards in six directions as it flies

Lightning Ball
View attachment 127896
90 Magic Damage
-An orb that fires bolts of lightning(orb is summoned at the location of your cursor)

Ancient Light
View attachment 127897
120 Magic Damage
- Adds two spreads of five Ancient Light projectiles, pierces targets

Shadowflame Bolt
View attachment 127900
36 Magic Dmage
Fires a volley of 6 Shadowflame skulls , home in on targets and inflicts Shadowflame

Voice lines after receiving rewards

Quest 1
"Did i forget to tell you he bites, oh well"

Quest 2
"I wasnt easy to pull that thing out, so yeah its completley fine"

Quest 3
" Your getting good at killing things, even better than me...almost"

Quest 4
" Live long friend, i see hope in you. Take this and go I must leave to use my immortal lifetime for the good of our kind, whats left of it. And dont say i never did anything for you."
(Lunatic leaves your town after quest 4, he will visit occasionally)

That's still a pretty shallow name selection list, there's always room for more :) Also, why doesn't he sell celestial arrows?
Some more names

Tristan
Yerek
Danighar
Aiedan
Noir
Kayne

Also

Celestial Arrow
Sells: 75 Silver Each

Celestial_Arrow.png

17 Ranged Damage
6% Critical Strike Chance
Consumable
- When it hits a target it has a 20% chance to summon a random Celestial Guardian to Protect you for 3 seconds. No more than three an be active.
PS: I feel like there should be a version of the Gemini
Chronian (1).png

YWLcKQQ.gif
m47OKTW.gif
Vlskk8h.gif
4LivvUa.gif

Back
Top Bottom