tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

It's here!!! :D

I love the mod, feedback only helps the developers to identify issues and serve to improve the mod.
Unless you bash the mod without stating the root cause of your problems, that's a different case.

As far as feedback goes: I noticed the Spirit Biome Clentaminator not overwriting Crimson Grass (i.e. turning it into spirit grass), and cacti acting weird after spraying the solution over them(dropping the cactus and leave a "broken" cactus behind, all of this was tested in multiplayer, but that shouldn't have any effect on the Clentaminator behavior.

It's here!!! :D

I love the mod, feedback only helps the developers to identify issues and serve to improve the mod.
Unless you bash the mod without stating the root cause of your problems, that's a different case.

As far as feedback goes: I noticed the Spirit Biome Clentaminator not overwriting Crimson Grass (i.e. turning it into spirit grass), and cacti acting weird after spraying the solution over them(dropping the cactus and leave a "broken" cactus behind, all of this was tested in multiplayer, but that shouldn't have any effect on the Clentaminator behavior.
The first one ill fix right now
the second would require a new "spirit cactus" sprite

Guys who have this mod,please install cheat cheet and go to spirit mod browser page [in cheat cheet]
And test all the stuff.
If you gonna find bugs report here,and Graydee gonna fix them
Also don't forget to check enemies and bosses!
I found many bugs today and i report it here,but maybi you guys gonna find more bugs!;)
[I know that i am not a dev,but this is for mod goodness]

I was testing summon weapons and found a few bugs:
  • Gastropod Staff and Probe Staff minions lack their debuff icon so they aren't cancelable.
  • Lhizahrd Staff minion and Ornate Staff minion have some weird textures while jumping or flying.
    UAK3oK.gif
  • Sometimes Spirit Staff minions just float around without attacking any enemy.
TzKhXp.gif

I'll add gifs to show the issues.

Despite the bugs and all of that, I would like to say thank you to the devs for all the work you've put. The mod looks awesome and I'm loving it :D

Last edited:
1.01 is out. (only on browser, will update mediafire soon) First bugfix and balance update. PATCHNOTES:
-Fixed geode bow (now is a, well, bow)
-Nerfed antilion assassains (both the money they drop and their spawnrate)
-Buffed/fixed bismite bow
-Fixed waterleaf staff
-Made floran ore minable earlygame (requires silver pickaxe or up)
-Buffed hells gaze
-Buffed atlas eye
-Fixed spirit solution not spreading over crimson/corruption
-Made any mech boss (not just skeletron prime) spawn spirit biome
-Nerfed knockback of diseased enemies
-Centered sprite of Scarab charm
-Made "sharkron" hardmode
-Fixed gastropod minion buff (probe buff issue more complicated, expect a fix soon)
-Buffed overseer's captive spirits (blame Ziggums)
-Made scarabs drop no money
-Made Scarabeus drop less money
-Buffed spawnrates of diseased and wheezing enemies
-Fixed Mech blueprint drops

This is not all bugfixes to come, but i wanted to get the ones that really affected the flow of the game out of the way!

It seems the Rogue can't spawn naturally. Had to use Cheat Sheet to spawn him in. I had both the platinum shuriken and the golden shuriken and didn't spawn. Waited 3 days. However, this is a great beta and looking forward to it:happy:

It seems the Rogue can't spawn naturally. Had to use Cheat Sheet to spawn him in. I had both the platinum shuriken and the golden shuriken and didn't spawn. Waited 3 days. However, this is a great beta and looking forward to it:happy:
he only spawns to lead or iron shurikens

I don't know if it is a bug but i can't seem to craft the Silk Set with Platinum Bars only with gold although the main page says Platinum/Gold Bars.

Attachments

• 20170117162636_1.jpg
    20170117162636_1.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 160
Guys who have this mod,please install cheat cheet and go to spirit mod browser page [in cheat cheet]
And test all the stuff.
If you gonna find bugs report here,and Graydee gonna fix them
Also don't forget to check enemies and bosses!
I found many bugs today and i report it here,but maybi you guys gonna find more bugs!;)
[I know that i am not a dev,but this is for mod goodness]

they said like 3 times report to the discord lol

IT'S OUT!!1!!11 I'VE CHECKED THIS EVER SINGLE DAY FOR MONTHS!!11!1 I'M GONNA INSTALL IT ASAP!11!1 I have 1 question... is all of the content in the in the mod yet?

Back
Top Bottom